X

Phantom KAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom KAT

Alright, there's two KATs I see around my area on a regular basis. The first one is a black 750. I always see it in the same spot, waiting at the same intersection, at the same time of day (436 and 17-92 around 4:30 in case it happens to be someone who's on here). The second one I see, is all over. I know its the same bike because its got a very interesting graphin on its tank that I still haven't been able to figure out. But I see it all over, and when I least expect it. Its an 1100, Bluish with lots of red. I want to get a pic to see if it belong to anyone on here, but I never know where to find it, and when I do find it, if I have my camera on me, by the time I get the camera out, its gone. Its like some UFO or something.

I've got the same experience... theres someone running around my town with a bike almost identical to mine; pre 98 750 with the same paint job... the dude is a total squid, too hes always doin like 90 in shorts and a baseball cap... the other, is a girl clad head to toe in black leather with a black helmet, brunette hair sticking out the back. She's on a white pre 98 600 with a red seat... haven't been able to catch either of them

Comment

Working...
    X