X

Anyone interested in an 1100? Craigslist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in an 1100? Craigslist

That's nice...hopefully it'll go to a good home..
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Very nice!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

man if it wasn't all the way across the nation, i'd jump all over it.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Buy it and I'll ride it out to you in Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
            Buy it and I'll ride it out to you in Spring
            ha ha ha some how i knew you would make the offer.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

personally, I don't like it. don't let the pics fool you...there is a totally different perspective when you see it for real. it's a big bike, so it tends to look a little too much when you paint it all one color....at least a color like that. You have to really, really like red to appreciate it. I know....been there, done that. it needs to be broken up with some striping at least. I am fighting that design battle now with mine.

Of course to each his own....this obviously appeals to some, but personally, I find it to be too much red.

$1600 is enough for that bike. I wouldn't go more than that for sure. it runs rough....so mechanical work to be done. at least a carb cleaning and a tune-up. if it has gone that far, chances are the brakes and other things need maintenance. plus it has been repainted, which more than likely means it has gone down hard enough to need a big enough repair job that it was just easier to repaint the whole thing, or it was abused. Mirrors are not original. the nicer, more expensive ones of that year have been replaced with the cheaper, bulkier 88-89 mirrors.

I think I am pretty close on that cuz that is how my 92 ended up. $1500 is about what I would have asked for that one if I was to have sold it.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Here's a 91 1100 located in Kansas City. Just spoted the ad in today's paper. They're asking $1750 for it.

Good luck,
                ND

Comment

Working...
                X