• Show
Clear All

• boomer_95
    replied
    Originally posted by ejether View Post
    Until death do us part out
    or that works too

Originally posted by muddyman184 View Post
    paid $200 for mine and i have close to $2000 into her shes ugly and all mine but reality i doubt ill get $600 but ill never sell her she lasted longer then anything else i ever owned
    weere on the same page lol.. ive never had a vehical longer than 6 months. other than my kat, which ive have for a year n a half now
    Last edited by boomer_95; 02-16-2012, 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• ejether
    replied
    My bad LAsunbird, I read your last post wrong. Though you said you hadn't been riding.

Leave a comment:

• LAsunbird86
    replied
    That's too bad! You should dust her off, get her running again

She still runs perfectly?

Leave a comment:

• muddyman184
    replied
    paid $200 for mine and i have close to $2000 into her shes ugly and all mine but reality i doubt ill get $600 but ill never sell her she lasted longer then anything else i ever owned

Leave a comment:

• STULER
    replied
    Its worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• KatanaBrett
    replied
    MINE IS PRICELESS!!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• ejether
    replied
    That's too bad! You should dust her off, get her running again

Leave a comment:

• LAsunbird86
    replied
    Sounds like you've got you work cut out for you. Do you have a project thread?
    I got her in 2008, and we both spent awhile "getting to know each other"

After about a solid month of work(while working and being a full time student), I got her up and running, and have been riding her ever since!

Leave a comment:

• ejether
    replied
    Originally posted by boomer_95 View Post
    i paid $450 for my pre 750. didnt run, front rim was bent, and alot of other things wrong... put probably $1500 into it and i still wouldnt get 1 grand outa it... but "to death do us part" works for me
    Until death do us part out

Leave a comment:

• boomer_95
    replied
    i paid $450 for my pre 750. didnt run, front rim was bent, and alot of other things wrong... put probably $1500 into it and i still wouldnt get 1 grand outa it... but "to death do us part" works for me

Leave a comment:

• ejether
    replied
    Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
    I paid $800 for a rolling frame with an engine in it, a pile of fairings, and a box with the rest of the parts in it.
    Sounds like you've got you work cut out for you. Do you have a project thread?

Leave a comment:

• My96coupe
    replied
    from what you guys are saying i didnt do to bad. i got an 06 600 with 7k miles for 3k although soon i hope to be looking for a pre kat so my wife can learn to ride now i know what price range i should be in.
    Last edited by My96coupe; 02-08-2012, 03:02 PM. Reason: forgot something

Leave a comment:

• LAsunbird86
    replied
    I paid $800 for a rolling frame with an engine in it, a pile of fairings, and a box with the rest of the parts in it.

Leave a comment:

• UncleBuck
    replied
    I paid $3K for my 03 with under 5K on it...

i live in canada and our bike prices are outrageous

I doubt you'll see $2500

realistically your looking at about $1200 i think and even that my be a stretch

Leave a comment:

• scottynoface
    replied
    I'm addicted to staring at Craigslist ads and I've seen 1976 CB350s for over $1500

The CB is also a desirable bike, a Katana is not.

Realistically, a pre 98 in rideable shape with some wear can expect $1k, but you can probably find an inexperienced rider who will pay more. I paid $2k for my 93 since I didnt know what I was doing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X