X

1999 Suzuki gsx600f katana won't start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Suzuki gsx600f katana won't start

I'm driving home from work on my bike and as I was shifting my clutch lever broke on me so I had to pull to shift. Got home and looked online for a clutch lever found one on Ebay but it hasn't came yet so I got this Yamaha clutch lever kinda like the original put that on. Oh yeah and a reminder it been about three weeks now that I hadn't started the bike it been raining and my bike is under a motorcycle tarp no garage. So I went to start my bike and nothing no sounds no nothing pull in the clutch lever and push the start button but nothing. Normally like before my damn clutch lever broke on me I would put the key in and turn it on pull the clutch in and push the start button and it would start up. I'm lost please help thanks in advance.

Clutch switch look for a little switch which is activated by the lever the switch can simple be bypassed if you want
    “Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.
    Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn’t necessarily do it in chronological order, though.”
    ― Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
    X