• Show
Clear All

• MSF class this weekend

and I'm nervous as hell
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Do not worry about it. Everyone is there to learn. The people in my class ranged from experienced riders looking for an insurance break to little old ladies that just wanted to try it out. The class it well organized so you take little steps. Pay attenion and you will not have a problem.

Comment

congrats on taking the course. It's not hard and instructors are generally very cool, and will bend over backwards to assist you and help you learn so you pass with as much knowledge as you can possibly glean from them.

Be sure to give us a review of how it went!

Comment

No MSF class here until April, too cold!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

well I just got done with my first day and I passed the written part at the end. I missed 3 answers but it's because I went with my 2nd choice instead of going with my gut feeling, oh well. Looking forward to tomorrow but also not looking forward to it because of the rain

girls = yammah

Comment

Stay calm no matter what, It is no big deal. Don't stress over it, the more nervous you are the worse you will do.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

2 days down 1 to go

girls = yammah

Comment

that class is awesome i took one in mass it was soooo much fun, i wanna take the advanced and there is a road corse one i would like to take to teach you how to rail and stuff

Comment

Almost there! Sure you'll finish great...here's an early congrats.

Comment

it is a great program I plan on taking the experienced class this spring/summer. hopefully before the gap rally.
                    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

whats the update? Hope it went well....with us behind you, I know you did great.

bet you were worried over nothing

Comment

to everyone who took the class what was your score??? i got a 100 i was the onlyone in my class that could do the figure 8

Comment

Sooooo, how'd you do?
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I hope you did the figure 8, so we can post a "shut up Duff" roflmfao
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

didn't pass, seriously giving thought to if motorcycling is for me or not. I'm really starting to have doubts

girls = yammah

Comment

Working...
                              X