X
X

HOW TO PUT BIKE ON CENTERSTAND

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 5'7" and not exactly a strong guy. Got the bike up on the center stand today. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• yeah i had my sis put the bike up is all on how u stand on it while pulling a bit up on the peg.

Comment

• ok i admit i havent used the center stand out of fear i would drop the bike, unitl i read this and now i feel like an idiot. putting it on the center stand is as easy as the kick stand this way. thanks
        2000 Kat 600

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread just saved me 3 inches of walking clearance in my garage!!!

No more pulling the bars for this guy!

Comment

• My kat doesn't have a center stand so I did this with my Honda CB400T. Worked great.
            --- 1992 Katana stolen from San Antonio ---
            --- Bought a 1996 Katana 600 ---

Comment

• Damn, always wondered how to do this by myself, always had someone help me before. Thank you!
              89 Katana 750
              06 Honda CRF250R

Comment

• I've always found it easier and more natural to lift with my right hand on the rear foot peg.

Comment

• right foot on stand and right hand on rear peg lift and lean to the rear and up it go's

Comment

O

I just did it for the first time....cool

Comment

• What I would like to know is "how to put bike OFF centrestand". The first and last time I attempted that, my bike dropped to the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by stoocats View Post
                        What I would like to know is "how to put bike OFF centrestand". The first and last time I attempted that, my bike dropped to the right.
                        Hmmm..I have never pushed it off the center stand without being on it. (I am 6'3")

Comment

• Originally posted by stoocats View Post
                          What I would like to know is "how to put bike OFF centrestand". The first and last time I attempted that, my bike dropped to the right.
                          Be sitting on it....feet planted......rock and roll.
                          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                          ------------------------------------------
                          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Pretty bad when I have to get the wife to help rofl. I got it now but it is smooth like butter, but is working. A work in progress so to speak.

Comment

• honestly, I never had the first pro putting it up on the center stand. push with foot lift with hand, whats the big deal??????????? your not lifting 468 pounds your moving it. but thanks for the post lets me know i was doing it right.

Comment

• LMAO!....im sorry

Originally posted by suzukisportrider2004 View Post
                                if ya needed a ramp to get it on the center stand i am sure they would have sold you one at the dealer
                                CHILL WILL

Comment

Working...
                                X