X

Two new bits of news today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new bits of news today

first part is I got my MSF conformation papers in the mail today, you know the whole what to wear, what times to show up etc. I also picked up a book called Total Control by Lee Parks that I'm going to do my best to read cover to cover before my classes.
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Congrats dude! You will have a BLAST!!!!!!!! 8)

Comment

Congrats !!! You're well on your way to your new addiction..hang on, it's going to be a fun ride.....
      Hate is a special kind of love I have for people that suck.

http://www.nmburn.com (#73-Defensive Tackle/Offensive Guard)

Hi. :bigfinger Cram it.

Comment

Congrats!!! The course is lots of fun.
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

ask to go in the advanced Wheelie class!

have fun...don't sweat it to much....pay attention and go slow...it is very fun (and some of the instructors are cool)

Comment

thats great..give us a review of the book when ur done. You'll be fine..the MSF classes, all of them are great, and very valuable info that will stick w/ u as long as u ride.

Comment

good luck and watch out for people losing control and running into you while you are in line waiting for the next drill
              Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                (and some of the instructors are cool)
                some are.....but I would beware of the harley riding ones! they tend to hit on their students...and then get yelled at...specially the students who are NHL players....and the other instructors have to physically restrain them to stop them from going o'er and proffessing their undying love to them....and......

uhh...ya - HAVE FUN!
                - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                  Originally posted by Range
                  (and some of the instructors are cool)
                  some are.....but I would beware of the harley riding ones! they tend to hit on their students...and then get yelled at...specially the students who are NHL players....and the other instructors have to physically restrain them to stop them from going o'er and proffessing their undying love to them....and......

uhh...ya - HAVE FUN!
                  BAAAHHHH, that could never happen......

Wait, what?
                  1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                  2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                  Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

It might happen up in Canada!! Instructors down here are all fat old and ugly. Somain, you got hit waiting in line??? Which exercise was that. I don't remember seeing that one in the range cards!!
                    sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                    MSF Rider Coach 27028
                    MoPowerSports.com
                    Torco
                    SoCalTrackDays

Comment

I think it's about time I take the advanced riders course again..its been several years for sure. Always good to get a refresher from the experts.

Comment

I am a addict, and I don't ever plan on quiting!!!!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

total control is an amazing book. it helped me so much, and it didnt even take much practicing before i started doing the stuff he talked about out of habit. maybe it's because i'm young and still growing and blah blah blah, but a lot of his stuff made sense and stuck in my brain quick. i absolutely support this book, and i think everyone should read it. it's not full of physics mumbo jumbo that my ap physics teacher couldnt even understand, he puts it in understandable terms. read the book right before you go to sleep, so the stuff will stick in your head faster. i read the whole thing one night before bed, and i had dreams about dragging knees and looking through the turn... more than i was already having ^_^ it probably didnt help that there were races at hallett motorsports park the next day that i was going to watch, but it really is an awesome book. the msf course was really fun, too. good luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X