No announcement yet.
X

All in one day!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats unfortunate Junker, glad you are OK.

People like that NEED their licenses removed, preferably permanently

Comment

Can't wait till autos come with cell block technology and "dumb ass" ejection seats. LOL
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

It all gets a bit beyond me. Rear ending the same person twice must be an indication to any person that owning a car is a bad thing to do.
        Im 99% sure that phones are the cause of most of the "I didnt see you" accidents. It used to be kidds in the back of the car screaming or just day dreaming but now its mobile phones.
        The other one im getting a bit concerned about is the muppets that have LCD televisions in the dash of the car. Has any one else thought about how a person can drive and watch daytime TV at the same time? Come to that reading pratt navs whilst driving must be in the same league.
        Music so loud it turns the drivers brain to sticky goo in the bottom of the skull must also be a cause of accidents.
        Maybe its time distractions like this are included in the test and made licence losers if its found they are a problem.
        sigpic
        "Teaching boys to bake cakes? That's no way to maintain an industrial empire."

Comment

I loved hearing the blokish rants. And thank you, England, for The Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
          X