Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no thank you! it's all yours!
    - d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f. -

Comment

Its really not that bad in PA..we get cold weather and its usually not too bad till christmas, then January and Feb. comes and then its all kinds freekin sub zero weather.

Ive never been anywhere where its actually warm for the holidays, would be a weird experience to say the least

Comment

i'm excited for a relatively warm holiday - and, if i miss the snow -it's only a few hours away!

by the way - thanks Range - that pic is a bit old - i've made minor changes to the bike - but, I love the red. I am now considering removing the Katana stickers - the right one got scratched and it's kinda annoying me....we will see...
        - d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f. -

Comment

Hi Sweet,
          Congrats on the nice red Kat...sounds like your having fun on it too
          I just myself bought a 2005 Kat 750 (blue) about 3 weeks ago and love it...I'm addicted, it's so fun to ride...
          Took it in for it's first 600 mile service today and I'm going through withdrawls...LOL
          I'm in Corona Ca, hope to see you out on the road sometime...and girls on bikes are 100x more sexy than any other girls...your right on that one
          Where did you get your heated grips? I have also been looking for some...I got used to them on my old BMW R1100RT and really miss them now on the new Kat...
          Wishing you and everyone on here the best...
          Thanks everyone for all of the great info and help too...
          8)

Comment

google search for DualStar or Kimpex - same brand - they are advertised for snowmobiels. they average about $30 shipped.
            - d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f. -

Comment

Working...
            X