X

Doctor Killed By Drunk Driver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Killed By Drunk Driver

Wearing a helmet, padded gear and riding during weekend morning hours but still got gunned-down by a drunk.

Last edited by ChrisInTexas; 10-07-2010, 02:05 PM.
    "Emini's are the future"

What a mess.. Poor bugger.

Comment

as a person who has had 5 members of my family killed in ONE wreck caused by a drunk driver that survived, i'm fully in favor of roadside executions of people caught DUI.

breath test=fail?
      blood test=fail?

one hollow point in the back of the skull, no lines, no waiting.

i'll even volunteer my time to pull the trigger.

See My Garage for mods...
      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Originally posted by JayBell View Post
        as a person who has had 5 members of my family killed in ONE wreck caused by a drunk driver that survived, i'm fully in favor of roadside executions of people caught DUI.

breath test=fail?
        blood test=fail?

one hollow point in the back of the skull, no lines, no waiting.

i'll even volunteer my time to pull the trigger.
        I can't even imagine what that feels like... im sorry about your loss. and i also feel strongly about drunk drivers who commit murder... save the taxes and the time.
        1998 Katana GSX750F
        “If you are not at least a little scared about riding your motorcycle every time you get on it, you should not be riding.”

Comment

Drunk drivers should have their license yanked for life.
          '03 600 Kat
          '00 Ninja 500R - *sold*

Comment

Originally posted by 4banger View Post
            Drunk drivers should have their license yanked for life.
            Unfortunately anyone dumb enough to drive drunk is not smart enough to worry about a lisence. I'm down for roadside execution.
            My Build

Comment

I don't back the roadside execution thing, but I'd be down for a roadside knee-breaking in true mob style.

In a case like this, though, where somebody (who dedicated his life to helping people) was killed by drunken ignorance, I'd gladly pull the trigger myself. I hope that miserable b*****d gets railed daily in prison.
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Even if you revoke this guy's license he will still drive and continue to do the same thing.... I've seen it. Maybe we could inject him with a bottle of Jack and let him suffer the consequences ( alcohol poisoning ).
                I finally got home and get to ride my KAT!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm a bartender. what i do is cater to those drunk *******s. they all have a number for a taxi sitting less than arms length from them. and if asked i will call my taxi friend to give them a discounted ride home. now that said .

I think that alcohol should be illegal.

I drink almost 4-5 nights a week. so some could call be a habitual user. And i still think it should be illegal. I hate smoking pot ,but i feel pot is a FAR less dangerous drug than alcohol. and i would rather serve people joints then shots. any day.

I'm pro murder. i gotta say any violent/ sexual crime against women / children should be enough to warrant execution. but road side executions is a bit extreme in my eyes. i would quicker make alcohol illegal.
                  Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                  Tony
                  94 Katana 600

Comment

I hate to hear when this stuff happens.

Something very similar happened around here, and my family was very close with the person that was hit.

And yes, the drunk driver, as in this incident, was in there early twenties.

Comment

I don't understand why they just don't take drunk driver's cars away, permanently. Auction them off and give the proceeds to the victims.

If you loaned your car to someone who proceeded to get drunk and drive it- too bad for you, you lose your car.

Comment

It will never stop, don't you get it? No matter what the laws or consequences are.

Comment

Originally posted by CYACOP View Post
                          It will never stop, don't you get it? No matter what the laws or consequences are.
                          correct! stupid people have been and will always be here (unfortunately)
                          My Build

Comment

What ashame
                            01' Intruder 1400 [Sold 4/10]
                            03' VTX 1800 Retro
                            04' Katana 750 [Theft Recovery 2/10]

Comment

Originally posted by CYACOP View Post
                              Correct.
                              "Emini's are the future"

Comment

Working...
                              X