No announcement yet.
X

Katanaholic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for bringing my thread back to life. It has been in interesting 6 weeks. I've been on the bike for slightly over 1000 miles and no drops. I got out of the parking lot and have been on the interstate a little. I took the MSF class and passed and have been out to dinner a few times with my MSF instructor...yes my MSF instructor was a woman.

Comment

Hey everyone. My rehab has not been going well. I have found ebay and have been getting my urge filled by buying parts. I have fallen off the wagon. LOL
      Ride On,
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Seabeefester
        Hey everyone. My rehab has not been going well. I have found ebay and have been getting my urge filled by buying parts. I have fallen off the wagon. LOL
        Yeah , I just bought a project bike last weekend , and have LOTS of parts laying around . I need help .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Katanaholic here too...bought a 2005 Kat 750 (blue) about three weeks ago...can't think of enough excuses to go ride it...oh yeah I commute on it 50 miles a day to work with a big smile on my face the whole way
          I just took my bike in today for it's 600 mile first service and won't get it back for another 2 days, I'm going through Katana withdrawls...LOL
          I don't want to be cured, I just want to mod and mod and mod it, and ride it, ride it, ride it...
          I know I'm sick and I'm loving every darn minute of it!!!!
          Yes thats me in the parking lot saying "My precious"...as I look at and hug my Kat 750...LOL
          Wishing everyone on here the best...I have got a lot of great advice on here over the past three weeks, and I'm not leaving for a long time 8)

Comment

Yea i left my katanaholism for a new addiction...its called... 750, GSXR 750....omg
            Riding through the ghetto one street at a time.

Comment

strip itttttt...go on peel em off...it's ok....really.

its prettier with nothing on it but the suzuki on the tank.

all you need is a hairdryer and some patience.

ummm...naked kat.....

Comment

Working...
              X