No announcement yet.
X

Katanaholic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice bike man, congrats on the deal, welcome to the Forum!
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

We're all katanaholics.. you'll find a wealth of info on here..and not just on kats.

Comment

welcome to club! hehehehehe
        walk lightly, breathe deeply, harm none

Comment

Its called the kat fever! Me and Ted made it into a song a while back.
          Katana 750 2002

Comment

I too bought my bike off of Ebay and got a great deal. I'm a newbie here but welcome you just the same, This place is great and a second home for me. You can't beat the advice or company. Beware of the mod bug, whatta bite!! I've spent in the ball-park of 12 hundred and I'm out the comutry! Later,

Comment

Hi Chris!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

strip it off of there like the rest of us LOL
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Haha, welcome to the board, nice deal on the bike, good luck on the course!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Sounds like a sweet deal on a sweet Kat. Congrats.

Comment

I appreciate all the kind words that I have received from my new support group. So far, I have managed to keep my katanaholism under control. I have been trying to keep from thinking about the bike too much and have been trying to maintain my riding time at a reasonable level. Am I full of it or what?

Comment

Hello Everyone, My Name is Jon, and I am a katanaholic. I have been on the Kat for a little over three months before I was sent to Japan for rehab (deployment). I have asked for pictures of the Beast but all I get is, "what about your family". It is hard being a Katanaholic. I have to deal with withdrawal syndromes everyday. I find myself sitting in chairs backwards with my hands on the back rest. Right Hand cranking the throttle. Left Hand working the clutch. I have now found myself drifting over to other addictions as well. I think the mod bug has bit me and I have caught Ebayli (eboli, if thats how you spell it). Now I spent countless hours in front of the screen searching for the cure. NEW MODS. It is a very expensive cure but ya have to do what you have to do. Again my name is Jon and I am a katanaholic. Welcome to the show.
                        Attached Files
                        Ride On,
                        Jon

Comment

awsome

looks arnt everything looks can be changed easliy the kat is one of the best street bikes ever produced y do u think they didnt change it in 10 years ? kats rule

Comment

My name is Z and i am not a kataholic.. i hate modding my kat. The kat is worthless. Slow and is a bad bike to own.

And if you beleive any of that i have some ocean front property in kansas to sell you.
                            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                              And if you beleive any of that i have some ocean front property in kansas to sell you.
                              And dorothy the beach bum, will be your maid!

Comment

THERE IS NO CURE!!

IT ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE.. RUNNN!!!!! RUNNN!!!!! NOW!!

ahem..

yes modding is expensive, yes its fun, yes its addictive, yes it will make you a loner, but you wouldnt have it any other way!

cheers.joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X