X

Manhood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhood

I am a big guy, 280, 6'4" and I have had this bike since winter. Its actually my first sportbike. I know its commonplace for the seating to be a bit uncomfortable. I am however pretty big and the seating is almost right for me as weird as that sounds. The only problem I have encountered is after longer rides my manhood isnt very happy. Having yourself plastered up against the tank isnt the best feeling after a few hours.

How do you guys deal? Are there longer seats I can look into getting?

A custom made seat will probably help you out here. Check with The Cyberpoet, I know he is a corbin dealer. The stock seats do not do as much for comfort as they could.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

well, my 2cent will probably not help you...i'm about 6'2 215. when i rode the kat i was able to move/shift back without feeling like i was all up on the tank. what year of kat do you have? mine was a post and i don't think without modification there is a different shape seat for them. more comfy ones sure, but shape not so sure about.
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        A custom made seat will probably help you out here. Check with The Cyberpoet, I know he is a corbin dealer. The stock seats do not do as much for comfort as they could.

Krey
        +1
        Get ya a Corbin, people that have them usually swear by them.
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

get into your normal position, drop your shoulders, rock your hips back. took me a while to get used to it, too.

also, it helps if you sync your carbs.. vibration isnt as bad which means a much less disturbed package.
          joey b.

Comment

Heres the things you have to seperate you manhood so the "main Man" rests on the seat and "the Boys" kinda spread to the sides of the seat. kept it female friendly
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

lmao.
              best. thread. ever.
              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I concur kat_kitten!! LOL, very interesting insight into manhood world.
                '98 Suzuki GSX600 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by stuler View Post
                  heres the things you have to seperate you manhood so the "main man" rests on the seat and "the boys" kinda spread to the sides of the seat.

Originally posted by stuler View Post
                  Kept it female friendly
                  Why would you do a thing like that?

Comment

Originally posted by JinxXx0085 View Post
                    I concur kat_kitten!! LOL, very interesting insight into manhood world.
                    Ah, fair damsels, we have not yet begun to broach the deepest recesses of the World of Manhood. It takes much more to pry into the secrets of the male species.

A beer, sandwich, and a phone number oughta do it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, its a place to ask questions and its one of the bigger ones I have. OHH

Anyway. I will look into the corbin.

Another thing I noticed is that I cant use the rear view mirrors unless I lean the bike a bit.. Is this normal for anyone else? I know, giants should really not ride these bikes haha.

Comment

The mirrors on the Kat suck. I stuck a 2" spot mirror on each of my mirrors. It doesn't give me a view of behind but it does show me what's on my rear/sides for those quick maneuvers. As far as the boy's go...... it takes some getting used to them getting squashed. That's why they call them .....Numb Nuts.

Comment

My boys get slammed into the gas tank full force at least once everytime I turn the key. I stand up on the pegs a bit when I see a bump coming or railroad tracks, kinda jockey style.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzE View Post
                            Another thing I noticed is that I cant use the rear view mirrors unless I lean the bike a bit.. Is this normal for anyone else? I know, giants should really not ride these bikes haha.
                            its not just giants that have that problem... i have huge blind spots... point 'em where you get the most view, and SHOULDER CHECK!!!! =)
                            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Ummmm- I have one piece of advice. Lycra tighties. If you're commando or in boxers you're asking for it. And yeah, stand up over the big, nad-crashing bumps.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                              -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Working...
                              X