X

Katana Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana Tragedy

Guys I just wanted to share this terrible accident experience with you.
    See it by yourselfs.
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Ouch. ON the plus side as you replace the parts you can upgrade. Add a slip on, new fairings with Clear alternatives signals. Get some shiny engine covers and so on.

So what happen anyway?
    Kyle

Comment

What terrible accident ? (you should see my ride profile) That's just a minor scrape ! Unless the bike is rendered totally unridable or you were hurt pretty bad (read:not able to walk it off) , that's not a terrible accident . Granted , it still sucks , though .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Thats what i'm going to do man, upgrade at least to be happier after what happened. A car cut me in a turn and i went right into a side walk, let me post a picture of my helmet.
        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Wow.. Did the car happen to stop to check on you? If you could find out who it was, you could get their insurance to take care of it all for you.
            Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Sounds like it could be some free upgrades if it was his fault
              2002 R1
              Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

damn that stinks whats all the yellow from line paint or a curb?

Comment

painted yellow side walk, i think the car didn't even see me, the lady just kept going straight. The only one who stop to help me was a cop.

Comment

Oh dude , that's freakin CRAP ! I'da gotten up and chased her dumb-a$$ down if I was able to , or made the first person to stop do so if I couldn't ! Frikking batty .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I would be SOOOO p!ssed man. I'm with md86...I would of tried to run her down, or told someone to chase her down. Hopefully you get all of it worked out, or end up happier with your new aftermarket parts eventually . Stupid people.........
                      2002 R1
                      Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Poor Katana...glad you made it out all right though.

Comment

oh no =[ glad you're alright though, thats most important
                          Hello World.

Comment

Its good to hear you are alright. Sure we like our bikes and hate to see them get messed up but i'd much have parts on my bike broken than parts of my body broken.

Thankfully I have full coverage insurance on mine so if some wacko lady runs me into a sidewalk the bills get taken care of one way or another.
                            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Thats too bad, but glad to hear you're ok
                              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                              X