No announcement yet.
X

Stunting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I will keep posting it untoll you quit calling people squids.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow
      and I will keep posting it untoll you quit calling people squids.

where did i type the word squid .... jack@$$

Comment

Comment

Bump for Duffy's Sig

Comment

kats are too heavy and too weak to pop wheelies

you need to work harder to get less result

if you must do that on your kat, change the sprocket ratio

Comment

dude u wanna be a smartass thats fine by me aint botherin me any so if i wanna do shit on my bike its my thing all i was askin for was some point of views and u gotta be like some internet tough guy so do ur thing dude

Comment

Originally posted by Txwakeboarder10
                dude u wanna be a smartass thats fine by me aint botherin me any so if i wanna do shiate on my bike its my thing all i was askin for was some point of views and u gotta be like some internet tough guy so do ur thing dude
                Wich dude are you speaking of?
                PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

prob me, i wasnt being a smart ass but if yo uwanna go do wheelies go for it, just get the right bike for it, something that has its weigh balanced quite well and has better torque then our kats, almost any ninja with a good sprocket even a gsxr with a nice sprocket set up would be nice man, its just kinda hard to do with a 480lb kat thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Txwakeboarder10
                    . . . so if i wanna do shiate on my bike its my thing . . .
                    Just don't claim it on insurance if you drop it doing stupid stuff... Our rates are too high as it is.
                    Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Just relax all

but surely u can see our point about stunting out in public and using a different bike if u do...we get enough bad press as it is just for being riders.

Be safe

Comment

go higher in the rear and lower on the front sprockets(example +2 rear/-1 front). get a full exhaust, jet kit, and all that shiat to make the kat more powerful. changing the sprockets will have u lose high end speed but whatever. and the best and i think only way to do a wheelie on a kat is to dump the clutch. power wheelies are nearly impossible to do UNLESS u got a whole bunch of mods to give your kat a grip of power. wheelies are possible but will f*ck up your bike in the long run. good luck and wear full gear if you ever plan to practice. also, don't ever do a wheelie in front of a camera or to impress a bunch of people watching unless you're experienced cuz you'll almost always will crash lol murphy's law my friend
                        Hello World.

Comment

well thank you guys for that then thas all i needed to know like i said im new to this and all my friend s run there mouth bout me having a katana when they dont have a bike so i just pretty much wanted to show them that it doesnt matter what bike i have i can still do whatever on it

Comment

If they dont have bikes and u do, ur already a step ahead of them !

Comment

katanas are not good for anything
                              but they are capable for a lot of things

Comment

I had to do a triple take on that statement

Comment

Working...
                                X