X

Stunting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunting

Hey i have been riding motorcross for about 5 yrs and i got a 2005 katana 600 and i wanna try and stunt it but it feels soo heavy in the front what am i needing to do to lift that front end and any other tips would help as well... thank you

The kat is not a bike made for stunting.. its not its purpose. It's too heavy, and not enough torque and HP unless you totally re-vamp the entire bike, and by then it would have been easier to just buy a cbr, gixxer, r1, or ninja.

That was the nice reply. u'll be sure to get alot more harsh ones. It's just force of habit from all the threads similar to his one that newbs have posted up now and then.

Comment

Re: Stunting

Originally posted by Txwakeboarder10
      Hey i have been riding motorcross for about 5 yrs and i got a 2005 katana 600 and i wanna try and stunt it but it feels soo heavy in the front what am i needing to do to lift that front end and any other tips would help as well... thank you
      Wear shorts ,tank top, and tennis shoes when you stunt. Helmet is optional.

Comment

ya, sorry but you bought the wrong bike for stunting. just enjoy what you have.
        Hello World.

Comment

well i know that this is just a toy of mine i got it to cruise but id like to be able to mess around with it too and wheelie but u think if i got a diff. sprocket it might help ?

Comment

Comment

ok im gonna be the jerk and yea ill prob get yelled at but i dont care

1) try this link ill tell you how to wheelie http://www.katriders.com/forums/search.php

see that key word SEARCH type it in and youll be fine, next if you wanna wheelie go for it but i ask why? so you can show off?? yea so if you got questions liek how to wheelie, type in hte seach i guarentee if you type in HOW TO WHEELIE youll get exactly what you need...

dont wanna mess up that 500 dollar corona jacket now would yoU????????

ps (any other questions try that seach thing by you type it)

Comment

Duffy, careful placement of your morning cereal will keep people from peeing in it.

Comment

Hey duff dont be a dink. So he wants to stunt. Who cares? How does it effect you? And like you dont do stupid shiat?

and

Ya know duff if you would quit biaching about people stunting and being squids I would stop posting these.
                  PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                  The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Calling Corey, your underwear is too tight

Comment

Oh wait Duff are those tennis shoes? and it that a poblic road?
                      PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                      The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow

actually running shoes, and it IS a public road but with only a few houses on it. my budds house and if you look it was at bout 30 mph with no one around once i start doing thoes for people or in front of people, or on roads with cars on them then i can be considered a hippocrit *splling?*

Comment

Originally posted by UFO8MyCow

What is "Poblic"?????

Can we get a spell check for Corey??????
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

I like lou

Harley Davidson

Comment

corey *psst* you already used that one b4 shot b4

Comment

Working...
                              X