X

what I saw at Walmart a while back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what I saw at Walmart a while back

I buddy of mine were going to get some bbq supplies, we are walking to the store when one of his buddies stops by us on his brand new R1, tells us how nice his bike is, I noticed it was "shiny" all over, and asked what he used to clean it......said he ARMORALLED the TIRES and the SEAT. anyway when he took off he told us to watch him ride a wheelie, in a parking lot full of people...he gets the front wheel up, and then we see him start falling off the seat (imagine that falling off a amoralled seat) as he falls, naturally he gives it more gas, falls off completely, and the bike goes to almost the end of the parking lot bounces off two cars and stops when it goes under a truck that had just turned into the row to park. all told, $3500 damage to the cars in the parking lot, not sure how much to the bike. Guy was 23, parents bought him the R1 for graduating from college, and he didnt have a endorsment. People like this should be slapped....and then educated......

Where is a camera when you need it the most.

Comment

what a tard.
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

+1 tard
        rock
        always working on mods

Comment

Seems to me he got a little public slap down and education by pulling that little stunt...

I'm just curious... What is it about high-end, high-dollar race replica sportbikes that makes people want to raise the front wheel? Doesn't anyone do that kind of stuff in the DIRT anymore, where that kind of activity belongs?
          2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

I love people who raise my insurance rates.
            I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

he is lucky a ped was not in the way...
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

OMG

Comment

Why didn't his parents just get him a gun so he could look down the barrel to watch the bullet come out?
                  I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Originally posted by 977blue
                    Why didn't his parents just get him a gun so he could look down the barrel to watch the bullet come out?
                    Now THAT would make a cool video too!!!

Comment

that is a true squid story.
                      Hello World.

Comment

wonder what his parents said?
                        "Shut up and walk it off" -personal quote from personal experiences.

Comment

Live and learn !!!

Comment

Did you laugh at him as you helped him pick up all the pieces of his shiny new bike ?
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

What a maroon.

Comment

Working...
                              X