No announcement yet.
X

what I saw at Walmart a while back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly do you think that guy has been doing in college??
    It probably sounds like this: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Comment

doh!

Reminds me of somethign my roommate told me once. He's been a bike tech for years and years...he told me that this one shop that he used to work at would ArmorAll the seat after they did jet kit installations. That way when the customer got on his newly jetted bike and gassed it, they would slide back on the seat...this was supposed to make them feel like the bike had that much more power and was literally trying to run out from under them. :P
      You got it.
      Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

I'll buy his trashed R1 and take care if it for him!!!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Reece
          doh!

Reminds me of somethign my roommate told me once. He's been a bike tech for years and years...he told me that this one shop that he used to work at would ArmorAll the seat after they did jet kit installations. That way when the customer got on his newly jetted bike and gassed it, they would slide back on the seat...this was supposed to make them feel like the bike had that much more power and was literally trying to run out from under them. :P
          That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by Reece
            doh!

Then they can take the bike right back and repair the damage from it taking off down the parking lot w/ the rider still on the ground on his arse !!

Comment

Re: what I saw at Walmart a while back

Originally posted by scenic
              he gets the front wheel up, and then we see him start falling off the seat (imagine that falling off a amoralled seat)

i'm showing no sympathy here,

you have no idea how much i'd love to see that, and make it my happiest fri 13th

Comment

Originally posted by KitKat
                I love people who raise my insurance rates.
                Yeah ... no kidding!
                Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

He got what he deserved. Idiots like that all over the place, unfortunately...
                  -Steve

Comment

Smart parents...

Comment

a chip off of the old block

His parent's were obviously very intelligent folks too.
                      "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

STUPID SQUID
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Thats too bad. Ignorance can affect all of us. Its too bad that he had to learn a 3500 dollar lessen but he is even luckier that he didnt hurt anyone. If i was there i would have probably helped him collect himself and his parts than smacked the shiate out of him for being a moron.
                          Ride On,
                          Jon

Comment

I would have loved to see that. Just to I can point and call him an idiot. Reminds me about this kid I bowl with, Matt (WildKat) and I call him SquidJaime. Biggest arsehole in the world. He does stupid shiot like that ALL the time. Not only is he gonna hurt or kill himself, but he is gonna KILL someone else. *Sighs*
                            KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

I'd love to see the parking-lot security footage for that one.

I graduate from college in December... how to I get on santa's list for an R1?
                              I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie
                                the r1 isnt Ment to lift the front end its ment to flick around a track at very high speeds, both wheels down.
                                Well with the power these things have it's not always easy or necessary to keep the wheel down. Ever see the AMA liter bike guys with the front up as they accelerate hard exiting a corner. It happens If you're riding one of these hard. They just have sooo much power. Now wheelies for the sake of wheelies is a different story. I hate to see these bikes destroyed by tards atempting to stunt. What a waste
                                92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

Working...
                                X