No announcement yet.
X

Finally Did It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a member of the club also. My kat friends were all there to see it.

Mickey

Comment

We all do it eventually. I dropped my first one 3 times in 2 weeks
      Odd parking space, don't ask....or laugh. Well o.k. you can laugh about it since I do now too.
      Kind of makes you wonder if we shouldn't all just go out and push our bikes over the first day to get it out of the way

Glad to hear that it was embarrasing more than damaging and that you were not hurt. Just think of it as incentive to mod
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and kind words. No hot chick on the back just a lot of money tied up in camera equip. in the tank bag. Def. a live and learn experience one that will keep me more aware of slippy slidy things.
        "The time has come", the walrus said, "to speak of many things"

Comment

Yep been there done that. I dropped my CBR on its side one day. Came back home a for a few was in a hurry and forgot to put the kickstand down. I was able to let it down easy. just put some nicks in the cover that said honda on it. Luckly I was in my driveway.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I dropped my Virago dresser at a gas staion one night trying to dismount . Was funny , 'cause I fell right up against the pumps ! It's the nature of the beast .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I have not dropped my Katana...came close a few times.

I think I will drop it before I fix it up to get it out of the way!

Comment

What do you mean you " haven't dropped it" . You dropped it ALOT ! It's in pieces now !

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                  What do you mean you " haven't dropped it" . You dropped it ALOT ! It's in pieces now !
                  I CRASHED it...dropping would imply I wasn't moving.

Like when Babs dropped it in Fontana

Comment

Well at least you are ok and the bike is still in one peice, unlike Ranges, who's is in several parts
                    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                      Originally posted by md86
                      I CRASHED it...dropping would imply I wasn't moving.

Like when Babs dropped it in Fontana
                      But the bike WAS on the ground , so you dropped it ! Sorry man , I don't poke much fun at you , guess I'm just outta practice ...

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                        I have not dropped my Katana
                        *COUGH*ottawa rally hotel parking lot*COUGH*
                        Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Jackal but did not want to bruise his pride any more.............not
                          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about the oops. Here is what I do with any new bike I have had. I guess I am a bit superstitious about it now. I gently lay the bike on the ground so as not to scratch it all up. I let the bike and ground meet and then pick her back up again. The meeting is done and superstitions at ease. DANG IT, now I guess I better go outside and slowly bump into the rear bumper of my truck and then pull around and slowly back into the front bumper so that those introductions are taken care of also. Be back in a bit!!

Comment

Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
                              Sorry to hear about the oops. Here is what I do with any new bike I have had. I guess I am a bit superstitious about it now. I gently lay the bike on the ground so as not to scratch it all up. I let the bike and ground meet and then pick her back up again. The meeting is done and superstitions at ease. DANG IT, now I guess I better go outside and slowly bump into the rear bumper of my truck and then pull around and slowly back into the front bumper so that those introductions are taken care of also. Be back in a bit!!
                              I have to use the "n" word for you.NECRO

Comment

Working...
                              X