• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
    As for the OT:
    You got that right.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Mat0302 View Post
      There is one other noticeable difference from 600-750. The heelguards! woohoo.

The 600 also has 73hp at the wheel, and the 750 has around 83hp at the wheel.

TheWrightKat was with me when we had both of out bikes dynoed within 10 minutes of each other on the same dyno machine. He had about 73hp with his 600, and I had 87hp with my 750. I had a pipe and advancer, his was stock.
      KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
      and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

and btw, horsepower this, horsepower that... you don't even reach peak til 10k-11k anyway. Seems like the Rider who knows how to use his rpm range will win.
      thats my point
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

750!

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
          where did you get that spec from the katana has more than 72hp its has 80hp and if you have a jet kit you have more power do your homework
          Originally posted by Mat0302 View Post
          The 600 also has 73hp at the wheel, and the 750 has around 83hp at the wheel.

TheWrightKat was with me when we had both of out bikes dynoed within 10 minutes of each other on the same dyno machine. He had about 73hp with his 600, and I had 87hp with my 750. I had a pipe and advancer, his was stock.
          I guess I got it from the same place this guy did; do YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X