X

MSF IN VIRGINIA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSF IN VIRGINIA

Does anyone know of anyone who teaches the beginner safety class that may still have openings. I checked the big places (Northern VA Comm College, etc..) and all are booked through the summer...I guess I need to find an individual who does it as more of a side business...

Also, if i get my lisence on my own, then take the class in another state (DC or MD) will I still get the same insurance discount??

Id like to get my lic. this summer...
    Jmat1980

Did you call the MSF? www.msf-usa.org .. they should be able to tell you where all the classes are being held.

Comment

The classes are here seem to fill up very quickly. I signed my girlfriend and I up last month for a class in July. Germania community college has a waiting list. That way if someone cancels at the last minute you can attend the class, but you may only have a day or twos notice. The other option is that some of the dealers in the area have reserved spots. So if you buy a bike from them they will get you into a class.

As for taking it in another state, I do not think that it would make a difference in terms of insurance discounts. The MSF class is nationwide. You cover the same things where ever you take it. The issue is that the class is often state funded so being out of state may work against you. At the very least the class will be more money.

BTW where are you?

Comment

Working...
      X