X

Katana 750 handlebar controls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md86
    Nah , if he's so quick to judge the entire site from one post ( weather it was misunderstood or not) , then maybe we don't WANT him around . Maybe the guy was joking . Some of us do that sometimes . If you DID have a look around this site though , you'd realize that there are LOTS of smart , friendly , and VERY helpful people here ! So if you stick around , cool , welcome aboard an' all that . If not , good luck out there . Maximum Suzuki is another site you might like ....
    Ditto! If the site aint to your liking, there are tons more out there. Go to google and type in "motorcycle/christian/polite/anal/sense of humor not needed". It might be more to your liking.

As for his question, what do you need it for? Did you tear down a bike and forget where it all goes? Are you just wanting it for reference? Knowing that will determine if the answer should be just what is on which side, or whether to point you to a schematic diagram.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Actually, I have a great sense of humor. I am the biggest smart ass around.
      What I was getting out of the post was this:

NEWGUY "I have a Question"...

Some Of YOU "KATANA" GUYS " Find the answer about a katana somewhere else"

So, maybe instead of trying to be cool katana guy who has been seasoned on this site and on the streets or whatever, maybe you could stop for your fellow or future Katana rider and actually do the right thing and ummmmmmmm I don't know ....help him out? Just a crazy thought I had.

Comment

I like Boobies.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by md86
          You could try going to roanayers.com and looking at their fiche . That'll give you an exploded diagram of everything . Basically , choke's on the left , along with the horn , signals , and bright switch . Starter's on the right , along with the kill switch . Pretty much the same on ALL bikes except some European stuff (or so I'm told) .
          Now a question for you . Why do you ask ?
          This wasa what I posted right after he asked the question . HIS question was answered by myself and SEVERAL others . Thank you , drive through .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy1
            Originally posted by Accidental
            It's not hard to figure out! Is it really that difficult to find?
            Good luck.
            I'm new here, but not new to bikes, or forums.
            The guy asked a simple question, and apparently you are above answering him.
            Why blast the guy?
            Maybe he is a newbie to bikes, so what?
            I suppose you were born with the 750 controls on the end of your hands?
            If you don't have anything constructive to input, why input anything?
            do you feel better because you know the controls and he doesn't?

The second post I read today, and I am getting a bad vibe from this place. Thanks for nothing.
            TO ORIGINAL POSTER: PM me I will help you with anything I can!
            Stealthy.. dont take everything you see to heart.. people on KR are great and we love to joke around..but sometimes if a member forgets to use a smilie to let you know they are really joking, it can appear to look as if its meant in a derogatory manner when 99-100 on KR, it never is.

Stick around, KR is a great place to hang out, and meet new people, and second to none in reliable, accurate information and knowledge on Kats, sportbikes in general, riding techniques, and fun

Comment

Don't listen to that guy , he's an idiot . No , I don't WANNA put a smiley on that , either .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy1
                Originally posted by Accidental
                It's not hard to figure out! Is it really that difficult to find?
                Good luck.
                I'm new here, but not new to bikes, or forums.
                The guy asked a simple question, and apparently you are above answering him.
                Why blast the guy?
                Maybe he is a newbie to bikes, so what?
                I suppose you were born with the 750 controls on the end of your hands?
                If you don't have anything constructive to input, why input anything?
                do you feel better because you know the controls and he doesn't?

The second post I read today, and I am getting a bad vibe from this place. Thanks for nothing.
                TO ORIGINAL POSTER: PM me I will hepl you with anything I can!
                Stealthy1, I don't recall you being a moderator here and since you only joined 4 days ago you haven't earned any kind of respect and authority among the board to be getting on to anyone about anything.

Phoenix5 asked the question so the only one who has a right to get bent about a smartazz answer to the question is him. This is not some great debate with multiple possible answers and the correct answer was given to him in the first reply. Everything that comes after doesn't matter and is mostly just agreeing with the correct answer.
                Accidental was a little out of line with his comment but the simple fact that you chose to go back and quote that even though a respected member had already properly corrected him tells me that perhaps your here simply to try to stir up trouble. Perhaps I am wrong and you feel some great passion to stand up for other people but there again, you have only been here 4 days and you do not have the repect or time in on this board to correct anyone. You said it yourself "If you don't have anything constructive to input, why input anything?" You didn't start the thread, the question had been answered. Even slightly smart azzed "Accidental" has a valid point, someone else had already corrected him on it and the thread had moved on.... so what was the purpose in your highlighting it and bringing it up again? It didn't serve any constructive purpose other than to try to stir up trouble.

I am sorry if you feel that KatRiders is not your kind of place. We have an outstanding group of people with tons of knowledge that they love to share. We are evidentally not your kind of people though and there are lots of other sites out there. Thanks for dropping by. Sorry you didn't wait long enough to see what we were really all about before you passed judgement. Maybe it is best if you move on though....I wish you luck in your search.

Phoenix5 - I'm sorry to see that your first post caused such controversy. MD86 gave you the correct answer in the first reply. I hope that you will continue to join us regularly and not be shy about asking questions. This thread is not the "normal" KR and I am locking it down because of it. If you didn't get the answer you were looking for or you have more questions please fill the beginners forum and you'll find that the members here understand that we were all new and clueless at one time and will gladly help you out.
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                X