Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

WHERE ARE AMERICA's LEAST KNOWLEDGEABLE DRIVERS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Americans have different ideas of what bad weather is;
    19. In bad weather, you should make your car easier for others to see by:
    Turning on your headlights
    Turning on your emergency flashers
    Turning on your parking lights
    Flash your high beams

Only one I got wrong. Ended up with 95%. I always drive with my headlights on anyway. BAD weather requires the flashing lights.
    Last edited by StblJmpr; 11-13-2007, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I failed mine 5x's before I realized it was in Spanish.. Ha...

Not surprised AZ is at the bottom.. I think they should include Mexico in this map, as 80+% of AZ drivers are from Mexico.. Like today. Sonoran plate doing 45 on the I-10 where it's 75.. tsk tsk..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
        I think every state in the union sent their worst drivers to Georgia and that ran all the people born here away. That's why there is no one from Georgia living in Georgia.

I KNEW ATLANTA WAS BAD!!!!!! Its one of the worst on the map.

driving is just an exercise in road rage control now. I almost refuse to ride my bike on most of our highways. I used to live up north, i rank atlanta MUCH worse than even New York/Long Island. Up there, people take daring chances, but it seems like most have the skills to back it up and get out of the way of whoever theyre pulling in front of...

Atlanta is just so so bad now, its incredible. I wish i was a cop, i could give a ticket to 70% of the people on the road, and thats for unsafe driving, speed limits aside. I dont know where the cops are when you need them. I usually drive 10 over the speed limit at the most, the average for atlanta is about 20mph over.

example, i was coming home from a trip to see some friends on I-85 on my gixxer. I had to speed up to merge onto 85. Just keeping up with traffic i looked down and thought my speedo must be off. I was doing indicated 87 and people were PASSING me CONSTANTLY. Even with the speedo error, thats like low 80's. The speed limit is 55 on that road, its a joke.

I dont so much mind people driving fast. But the weaving in and out of traffic, changing lanes without signaling or looking to be honest, cutting in front of peole without looking...thats the stuff that kills people. If you wanna drive fast, get in the damn left lane and stay there. Its the people doing 80 cutting in and out of traffic that cause accidents the most, the people who take risks just shouldnt be allowed to drive.

damn it really ****es me off... because I know one day ill be in the lane on my bike that someone doing 80 in an SUV flies into without looking and kills me.
        Last edited by Jabara57; 11-18-2007, 09:41 PM.
        2002 GSX-R750
        2001 GSX-600F (sold)

Comment

Chicago is screwing it for the rest of my state!!!! Chicago traffic is fun to drive in. It's the only place (that I've driven in) that 80 in a 55 is commanplace.

and I scored a 100%. What's wrong with you guys?
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

If you look at the year by year comparison it looks like people a getting dumber as the years go by.

Comment

IMHO (without reading the article)...Kansas drivers are THE WORST.

No doubt about it...

OK then...Just read it and I still say that Kansas has the WORST drivers. DON"T get me started!!!!

But a national average of 77%? Something is amis...
              Last edited by DayKat; 11-19-2007, 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

The worst drivers are all around me!

Every time I throw a leg over a bike for a street ride, no matter where or when, I assume all cagers are blind idiots and ride accordingly. when I assume anything more!

KLR

Comment

Albuquerque New Mexico...

They don't use turn signals...
                  They speed in the city and neighborhoods...
                  They run as many red lights as they can so now we have the dreaded cameras which have turned them into badazz bracket racers...
                  Road rage at 5pm is abundant and has become normal here...
                  They zig and zag and try passing only to make it to the next light with the other 4 bazillion vehicles waiting at the next light...
                  Ever watch cops, Burque could have its own show...LoL
                  "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

I should have known new is RED

Comment

I thought Ohio was bad until I moved to Arizona and this proves my thoughts. I was not expecting California to be full of better drivers or are they just cheaters and copy others test answers?
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I got an 85 percent. Not too bad. I got naled on the "passing on the right" question and the Diamond Shaped question. I thought warning signs came in yellow color, not completely diamond shaped.

I'm Yellow Orange Color blind though, so I have no idea where Indiana stands on the chart. Are we good or bad?

Originally posted by madkatana View Post
                        Albuquerque New Mexico...

They don't use turn signals...
                        They speed in the city and neighborhoods...
                        They run as many red lights as they can so now we have the dreaded cameras which have turned them into badazz bracket racers...
                        Road rage at 5pm is abundant and has become normal here...
                        They zig and zag and try passing only to make it to the next light with the other 4 bazillion vehicles waiting at the next light...
                        Ever watch cops, Burque could have its own show...LoL
                        Albuquerque NM does have it's own COPS show. They had a really hot blonde officer too.
                        Last edited by GenericEric; 12-19-2007, 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        The only reason I get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

My kitchen is Burgandy. I don't apologize.

Comment

I can attest to this. Lived all over NY and PA. It is ridiculous. I guess when they teach "defensive driving" around here, all they really do is teach to drive really slow. Noone has any idea who is around them, what lane to drive in, why passing on the left is so f-ing dangerous. My thought is that instead of renewing your license every 10 years, you should have to retake the driving portion every 5, and do it on the road, not in a parking lot. No age descrimination required if done every 5. But I cant stand politics either, so I'm a lost cause.
                          '04 600 GSXF

"Hope for the best, but expect the worst. You will always be prepared, and never disappointed."
                          ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon View Post
                            Noone has any idea who is around them, what lane to drive in, why passing on the left is so f-ing dangerous.
                            Um , that's how you're 'POSED to pass .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                            X