No announcement yet.
X

Forgetting what gear you are in..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be awesome Spedee, an idiot light on a bike <just kidding> It would actually be a nice mod.

Awesome, where is the N at though? lol
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

It's all about feel boys, FEEL....

Comment

Originally posted by Babs
        well my...................... never mind wrong forum
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!

Comment

The Veypor I am getting is supposed to have one, which will realy help, because my new engine will only have 5 gears!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

That looks very cool Spedee, alas, anther thing I like and will talk about doing, and won't do

Hi Babs!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Babs
              Well sound is close enough . But I guess when the radio's too loud , it DOES become "all about feel" .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Ok... it is official. I've ordered a Red one (easiest to see in bright sunshine).

I think I've caught modding. First an exhaust and now this. There goes my bank balance

Is there a cure for modding? Or is it an ailment that I'll now have for life? Is there some type of support group?
                fulcrum (aka David)
                Blue 2004 GSX750F
                Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

You will have the modding bug for life, and at this time, there is no Cure. Sceintist in the US and Europe have been working on a cure for some time, but I think they have found they make much more money on the Pills the sell to suposively "Help Control" it.

Me, I just let it run wild.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                    that would be awesome Spedee, an idiot light on a bike <just kidding> It would actually be a nice mod.

Awesome, where is the N at though? lol
                    N is 0 (zero)
                    Bike is sold

Comment

The latest version has a choice of 0, n or N.
                      fulcrum (aka David)
                      Blue 2004 GSX750F
                      Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
                      If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Comment

bha i dont get above 5th very often i like that gear for the pure power of when i snap hte writs b4 a corner, im gonna cook around her

Comment

Dude Duff, your two Gifs are giving me headaches

Comment

Originally posted by fulcrum
                            The latest version has a choice of 0, n or N.
                            I was just kidding with Spedee but it is cool that you can have the N/n/0 on there. How hard is this to hook up?
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            Who knows what is next?

Comment

It is supposedly easy. Once I get mine and pop it on I'll let you know.

My mechanical ability is on a par with my ability to do ballet on a highwire.

If I can figure it out and get it installed then anyone can.

PS - I'll take step by step photos and make a guide in case others want to do it.

PPS - No bike this weekend (insurance company dragging their tail) and the indicator won't get to me for a while (coming air mail).
                              fulcrum (aka David)
                              Blue 2004 GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by fulcrum
                                Ok... it is official. I've ordered a Red one (easiest to see in bright sunshine).

I think I've caught modding. First an exhaust and now this. There goes my bank balance

Is there a cure for modding? Or is it an ailment that I'll now have for life? Is there some type of support group?
                                Dude, there is NO HOPE>> ur hooked, its over !! Once you do that first one, its contagious and u just gotta do more. Rockadous actually got me started on modding and i havent looked back since. Except to fan off the flames of my checkbook!

Comment

Working...
                                X