X

How to get your knee down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get your knee down

MCN Road-tester Michael Neeves takes out experienced rider but knee-down virgin Anthony Elvy to teach him how to get his knee down safelyLove this video? Don...

Not too sure if this is a repost but found it usefull.

and the bike looks just like mine.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Sure SOUNDS familiar ....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Man, why don't I have a roundabout anywhere near me?

/sigh
      When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

Cause you're not in ENGLNAD .

Comment

Hmmmm, I know where there is a roundabout...Angola, In....about an hour from where I live....gonna have to wait til spring now, its snowing

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I've never seen these round abouts in texas like they have there, they even have zebra stripes on the curb

Comment

there's a couple in some neighborhoods here in austin, and a pretty big one on a well traveled road often patroled by the police.

Long Live the D

Comment

It looks like a traffic circle, they are all over Europe.
                Never seen one here in the states.

Comment

Find a new residential sub division being build, after the roads are paved. Usually will have a cul-de-sac, bigger ones might work.
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxmd
                    there's a couple in some neighborhoods here in austin, and a pretty big one on a well traveled road often patroled by the police.
                    I've seen them in Hyde Park (in Austin not London! )
                    There is one in the Old Airport.. Where they are building the new neighborhood. But there was a lot of sand and junk last time I was there.
                    Paradox, maybe we should head over there with some brooms?

Roundabouts or "Rotorys" are pretty common in the North East..

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                      Originally posted by paradoxmd
                      I've seen them in Hyde Park (in Austin not London! )
                      There is one in the Old Airport.. Where they are building the new neighborhood. But there was a lot of sand and junk last time I was there.
                      Paradox, maybe we should head over there with some brooms?

Roundabouts or "Rotorys" are pretty common in the North East..
                      Brooms, thats a perfect idea....

all i've got around me are new subdivisions with a few cul de sacs, but like you said they are almost always terribly sandy....

brooms, and I'll be one happy knee dragging camper.

Comment

beautiful. That lead with your head bit I'll need to try.
                        None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
                        -Robert Morrison

"
                        well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Just thought of something- industrial parks sometimes have much bigger cul-de-sacs (so that semi's can turn around on them) and are mostly deserted on weekends. Also, being fully developed and used daily, I would bet there would be far less sand/gravel on the road surface. Finally, if you are buzzing around one there and the cops pull up, they may be far more understanding about you doing it there than they would be in even an uncompleted (no houses) residential sub-division. Just don't run- unless you have fully mapped out your escape route, and KNOW you can get away.
                          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

There are a couple of those here in Greensboro. One is downtown (no good), but the other is pretty clear most of the time.
                            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr
                              beautiful. That lead with your head bit I'll need to try.
                              Yeah , have fun with that . I STILL can't get it .

Comment

Working...
                              X