X

teaching female friend to ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teaching female friend to ride

I'm going to try and teach a friends wife to ride before she takes her MSF course. Just the basics, I have 2 bikes availabe to use a 250 ninja or a virago. I'm not sure which to use ? Friends wife is 5"2 and maybe 100 lbs any suggestions I did teach another friends wife before on my 1200 sporty but she was kind of a natural. I guess I have to much patience everyone asks me !
    Mind over matter , if you don't mind it doesn't matter

Neither. The Ninja is too tall for her, and the Virago is too powerful. The MSF is what she needs first...

Comment

The virago is a 250 also . This is just a balance, parking lot deal just get a little bit used to it before MSF. Where everything is Etc . Just a head start on class .

Comment

the msf will teach her everything she needs, so why risk her laying over your bike when the msf course has a bike that they don't care if she lays over?

Long Live the D

Comment

Oh, then definitely the Virago.

My little bro at 5'4" is on tippy toes on the Ninja

Comment

The reason as to why to help her before the MSF. Well she asked me too and so did my friend. Ahh whats a little paint between friends

Comment

Yeah , the Virago would be better for short people . Good enough to learn the clutch/throttle basics on .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hey Red, I took the MSF at Naugatuck Valley Community College. I had never even started a bike before the course. Its actually better for her to take the course before anyone teaches her anything....

Comment

bethevans85, how did you get pics of me getting my lean on?

Comment

Originally posted by bethevans85
                    Hey Red, I took the MSF at Naugatuck Valley Community College. I had never even started a bike before the course. Its actually better for her to take the course before anyone teaches her anything....
                    Naugatuck Valley Community College in waterbury ct??????????

Comment

Put her on the Ninja. If you can operate a weed eater then you can operate a Ninja 250.
                      www.myspace.com/teryn32 www.burninrubber.org
                      www.gcherricanes.com

Comment

Working...
                      X