X

Helmet take or leave

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet take or leave

What do you guys do with your helmets when you go out?? My bike has the helmet lock but my friends tell me horror stories about people coming out with just the d ring hangin. But I know it wout suck to have to keep up with it at the local club/bar.

It always comes with me for the most part, but if I'm sitting by the window next to it (ie Wendys, Macdonalds, Jack in the box) I'll just leave it on the mirror

Comment

Mine goes with me wherever I go. Imagine some careless driver parking next to the bike and slamming his door into the helmet. Heck I probably wouldn't even know about it.
      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

If its not on my head while im riding then its in my hand or propped up on top of my head while sitting or standing. I take it with me every time I leave the bike no matter what.

Comment

i leave mine on the mirror for the most part or ill put it on the lock it wont do them any good if they cut off the d rings

Comment

I carry mine with me 99% of the time unless I am in a really secure enviroment (on base).
            Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

Mine goes where ever I go most of the time.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

The only time I will leave my helemt on the helmet hook is if I am running into a store and I can see the bike the entire time or at church (you have to be pretty low to vandalize a vehicle while a service is in session). Otherwise the helmet goes with me.

Comment

Most of the time, I leave it on the helmet lock. On base, where it's more secure, I take it into the office with me. Go figure. I figure if someone wants a worthless helmet that bad, they can have it. I can afford a new one.
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                  -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                  -Terence

Comment

Re: Helmet take or leave

Originally posted by cobra1379
                    But I know it wout suck to have to keep up with it at the local club/bar.
                    Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                    but if I'm sitting by the window next to it (ie Wendys, Macdonalds, Jack in the box)[ I'll just leave it on the mirror
                    Now we know what Dan does on his "night out"!!

I always take it with.. For no good reason.
                    I figure I'm dragging the jacket around anyway...

Comment

Nothing but fine dinning for this guy

Comment

I keep mine with me at all times unless I am sitting right there with the bike i.e parking lot just talking. I do not trust anyone these days. Someone sees a nice helmet they will take it and just have new straps sewed on.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I lock mine on with the hook under the seat if someone wants one that bad they can always just take it

Comment

If I leave the bike, the helmet leaves with me.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

I usually keep it attached to the hook under the seat. I removed the luggage tie-downs so that lock is in my garage I keep my gloves under the seat also. Since I usually carry my jacket I really can't be bothered carrying the helmet also.

If I'm meeting friends who are driving to meet me (like at the beach) I'll generally chuck all my stuff in their trunk.
                              ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Working...
                              X