Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Finally got it back from paint....56k beware !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got it back from paint....56k beware !!!!

I will have better pics of it tomorrow.....

Went from this:

Story behind all the marks....4 days after getting the bike I was trying to take an "S" curve and on taking the 2nd curve I thought that I was going alittle to fast (around 75-80 mpg), so I hit the rear break with out thinking (because I was used to riding my dirt bike and just hitting the rear break with out thinking). It locked the rear tire up and picked the bike up all the way straight (I had it laid over pegs about 3 or 4 inches from ground) and slammed me to the road, and off to the ditch I went. After realizing what had just happened I noticed the bike laying in the middle of the road about 80 feet from where I laid it down. After my visit to the hospital I walked away with a cracked elbow and road rash on my other elbow and BAD road rash on my knee (I think of my self as VERY lucky).

To this:

And my other ride:

[/b]

man that looks good in black! BTW i have a Cavalier that looks like a "before" picture of yours!

Comment

Sweet color i love the Blackness.
      sigpic

Comment

Looking good, new paint and a hindle

BTW when doing the paint and exhaust any upgrades in Gear?

Originally posted by KatDan
        man that looks good in black! BTW i have a Cavalier that looks like a "before" picture of yours!
        Same here, I picked up an 01 Z24 for a winter beater
        Kyle

Comment

I like the new paint job. Did you do it yourself?

I hope that you caught Woobie's hint. Based on the description of your accident a little gear could have saved you a lot of pain.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments....I am thinking amount putting two stickers that say SUZUKI but think decied if I want them on there or if I do put them on there where I would put them.

Any ideas?

No I didn't do it my self, because if I did it would look really bad cause I can't pain to save my life

Also I got the hint as well...only think that I have got extra gear wise would be the thicker jeans...looking a different jackets as I type. Wanted to wait on that because of where I was getting it painted and at the time didn't know what color I was having it done..

Comment

I would skip the stickers and get emblems, be it the GSX-F ones or the raised Katana ones. With a black bike they will stand out more than a plain old sticker IMHO.
              Kyle

Comment

Had the day off, was a GREAT day for riding, and went and took some pics. at the local lake..

Prob. my favorite pic.

Comment

nice! now chrome those covers

Comment

katanapr vendeme el fairing

power is nothing w/o control

Comment

Nice Black Kat man!!!
                      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

black is better.

Long Live the D

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                          I would skip the stickers and get emblems, be it the GSX-F ones or the raised Katana ones. With a black bike they will stand out more than a plain old sticker IMHO.
                          where do we get those?
                          here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
                          http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

very nice pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
                            West of Germany
                            greetz Carsten

Comment

Very nice ride. i have the stock 06 600cc but i dont know how to take of all that sticker n stuff. i want it to look like urs.

Comment

Working...
                              X