Back in Black (Not 56k)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drool*

Comment

Outstanding job !! Definately a completely different bike !!

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr6racer
        That thing looks SO SWEETTTTTT!!! Do you ride it on the street with it that low though?? Does it corner worth a damn being that low??
        I would wreck the bodywork on bumps around here!!
        Its been that low for about 12k miles. It corners pretty good. Now if I do a low pr oil pan and cut the lowers then it wont corner at all. The body work is of no consern. The header is what I worry about. That thing is 500 bux to replace if she gets hurt. I ride it everyware. I like the show look that is fully functional. And Im not easy on it. Ride it hard all the time.

Thanks everyone. I love the look.

MadMax
        If you want me to it would be no big deal. Just strip everything down and powder and paint. There is $700 there. Thats the paint and powder. I did all the work except powder. A bike can be lowered a lot cheeper than mine. I just wanted to get it looking as good as possible. And did everything possible to keep from tearing in to the motor this winter. A Kat can be slammed for about 10 bux. But why drop it unless you race. They are a pain to ride on the street. I manage very carefully.
        Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
        6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
        5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Looks great!
          West of Germany
          greetz Carsten

Comment

Awesome!!! Really nice!!!
            PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Looks awesome! Nice and clean.
              "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."
              http://www.putfile.com/91750frider/images/6658

Comment

scary looking

Comment

Looks bad a$$!

Comment

Excellent job!
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

That is one of the sickest rides I have ever seen. VERY VERY nice work.
                      When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

Love the red on there

Comment

Nice!! Very Nice!!!!
                          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Hay guys. didnt realise anyone had commented in a long time. Thanks all. I still love it.

I ride the crap out of it still rain or shine. lowers are a little rashed from cornering with a passenger but I dont really care about that. I just did motor work this past winter so it is visibly still close to this. A lot meaner tho.

take care. Ill chec this post every now and then.
                            Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                            6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                            5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X