X

New Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Exhaust

Just got the exhaust I ordered from Delkevic and had it installed. The packaging was far less than desirable but oh well, it was cheap. Over all the sound is not bad but I already miss the sound of my straight pipe

I like the way it's run and installed. But, watch your ass.....
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

The bum area does get a tad warmer now but it's not a real issue so far. I do however need to angle my foot on the right side peg though. Adding the slip on ended up helping out a lot, the bike starts in under 5 minutes in the mornings now and one push of the switch in the afternoons. The power is also more linear from what I think I have noticed as well. The can still has the Db killer in it and it sounds nice, just not as cool as the straight pipe was. Oh well, I can live with that for the positive it did.

Comment

I can see you making a right hander on some twisties with a great surprise.
        Last edited by 92xjunker; 02-04-2015, 02:35 PM.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

lol, well the idea is not to burn my ass going through a turn. Maybe I can use it as a training aid for proper position.

Comment

You can add a couple of simple heat deflection plates to help reduce the heat issue.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

LOL it's not THAT hot to need those I don't think but maybe I will regret saying that when it burns me and put one on. I just think it would make it look messy maybe. Not that the bike looks amazing how it is, but I just can't see it with a metal plate back there.

Comment

Working...
              X