Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Karma

Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

and only half geared. Stupid people.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Ha ha dumbass!
      its raining out back in your cage!!

Comment

I've been cut off and pushed off the road by idiots not paying attention. As tempted as I've been to kick a door in, I've always wondered if this could actually happen.
        Extra motivation to pay attention and always gear up. Someday the Ahole pushing me off the road might not hear a horn.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
          I've been cut off and pushed off the road by idiots not paying attention. As tempted as I've been to kick a door in, I've always wondered if this could actually happen.
          Extra motivation to pay attention and always gear up. Someday the Ahole pushing me off the road might not hear a horn.
          I think we've all been there, glad this video shows us that its better to leave the situation, than to loose your cool...

Talk about embarrassing though...I lol'd

Comment

Wow, that's funny. Never been one to seek street revenge or thought of it but I'm sure the day may come that it will cross my mind -- hopefully I'll think of this first.
            - Purplehaze
            All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

I have only kicked one door. It was on a Mercedes going through Tiajuana Mexico. That place gets crazy. I was on a Yamaha XT350 and the guy kept crowding me torwards a curb. He even looked right at me so I dented his door. Stupid thing to do. A nice Mercedes in TJ probably means someone not to f*$% with. I will say that I got out of there quickly.

Comment

Darwin Awards........
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Ouch.

Watch his hands, I can never understand why people don't wear gloves, you fall and the automatic response is to put your hands out.
                  Kyle

Comment

Star wars tech at work. You see how well the shielding on that car worked. I wonder if it works on shopping carts and little kids on bicycles?

Comment

Bbbwwhaahahahahahahahahaha! Stupid is as stupid does...

One of the guys I worked with used to carry 1/4" zip screws in his pocket when he rode. He would toss em, "one at a time" (his words), at the offending vehicle's windshield. Sounds funny, but completely unnecessary and dangerous.
                      why.......do I not believe you?

Comment

Working...
                      X