X

Damn lady, watch where you're going!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cybrnathan View Post
    I'm going to have to get a replacement NFL referee to rule on this one....

Upon further review the rider was speeding, he interfered with the catcher, double fault, 15 yard penalty, the basket counts, Cleveland will receive a penalty shot
    After even further review, the rider specified that his speedo is off ~5-7 MPH's due to tire change. The basket does not count and Cleveland is still the factory of sadness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
    2007 GSXR 600

Comment

After riding for a long time, hopefully you develop a sense for the BS that drivers will pull in front of you. -As long as one of them doesn't ruin your riding career...
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
        After riding for a long time, hopefully you develop a sense for the BS that drivers will pull in front of you. -As long as one of them doesn't ruin your riding career...
        Yup, but it never ceases to amaze me the new stupid cager tricks I see. Then again, I only have a little over 150k miles on 2, so maybe I'll learn them all after I have some real experience.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
          Yup, but it never ceases to amaze me the new stupid cager tricks I see. Then again, I only have a little over 150k miles on 2, so maybe I'll learn them all after I have some real experience.

Ohhh Snap
          1991 Katana 750 (Red) (sold)
          2007 GSXR 600

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
            Just gave me an idea for a youtube channel!

Comment

Wow, that's some good footage there.
              sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
              2004 Katana 600 - Gone
              2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Working...
              X