X

Back in one piece

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in one piece

Well she's put back together finally (minus the lower air scoop piece). Waiting on a new gas cap and need to get the carbs fixed up but she's doin good . Took her on a few short rides the last couple nights. Had the exhaust fall off at one point due to improper mounting but thats fixed now.

Edit-- 5 mins while I copy pics to PC from tablet.

97 Katana 600

Puttin in a couple pics of the turn signals i put on it and the seat I reupholstered

don't mind that cbr in the back. that's nothing... lol
    Attached Files

97 Katana 600

Comment

Good deal man! Sux about the muffler! Lol, the wife lost the flowmaster on the f150 one day due to my temporary/permanent instal... Never got it back and she never even reqlized the sound difference! :/
      Keep it up! On my reassemble myself.
      "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

lol yeah i thought i blew a rod or something. it sounded horrible and lost power. got back to the house and told my buddy i thought i broke something. he's like "the exhaust...?" i was like nooo in the engine. "THE EXHAUST!?!" looked down, it was flipped up with the inlet scraping the ground lol. thanks for the kudos. where's your build pics?

97 Katana 600

Comment

Haha! Thats asesome!
          No build pics. I dont really have it torn down too much. Swing arm repaint, rear caliper paint w rebuild kit, new pads, rotor, chain and sprockets.. Well... Does sound like a lot after typing it all.. Lol! That and i am a bit pic posting stoopid on the pc. I am Usually on my phone when posting/surfing too.
          "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

yeah i know what you mean. im just too lazy to upload the pics from the build. i need to get on it

97 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
            X