X

My pre 750 Rebuild

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pre 750 Rebuild

I posted a while back to say it was the end of my baby as a woman decided stopping on a roundabout was a good idea... I then posted to say I was gonna rebuild her so I figured I would post a pic of the progress so far....

Thanks to OFB I got a nearly new exhaust and headers and a full set of plastics so I don't have to do repair jobs and at a great price so thanks for that..... Once she is fully up and running I will post a video but here she is thus far....

Sorry if the pic is a crappy quality but it was taken from a friends phone and it kinda sucks

So we have a powder coated frame and swing arm, new front pegs, completely rebuilt engine and I have a gear indicator to wire in that is already on the bike and ready to go...

It has took me longer than I wanted it to but I think it has been worth it. all taht is left to do is bang the new chain and sprockets on, rear pads and have the suspension serviced at my local suspension dude. Then it is in for MOT and hopefully, English weather permitting, out e go before the end of September

Well done. I hope to make it bck to Englnd one of these years. When I do, I'll ride with you guys.
    I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
    -Unholy m-
    Current project: Un-Katchable
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X