X

Private Property ? Huh ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdseibe View Post
    first off, let me say that I wasn't trying to make it seem like ALL security people are the mall cop type of person. I know my original post was a bit harsh, mostly because I was posting on my cell phone and didn't pay much attention.

but to tell you the truth, I don't know you, and I am new here, but the attitude of your post make you seem like the power tripping kind of security guard, flashing around how much power you have.

I see where you are coming from with your comment, and I have much respect for someone in you kind of position. but you have to also understand where I am coming from, most everywhere I go and see security, it is a "rent-a-cop" type of situation, and most of those guys are douche bags, and have no real power, they are there for intimidation purposes mostly.
    I completely agree and ZukiFred, i didnt mean to offend you and im not sure if my wording made it seem like anything but i was referring to the guards near my home as jdseibe said everywhere near here is full of rent-a-cops on a power trip. i have respect for guards who actually have to deal with real problems and not 98% teenagers trying to act cool or tough around their peers.

BTW jdseibe, that would be cool to meet up and compare bikes. i have a thread up about my "rebuild" of my Kat, but it only got a couple posts so not much input and id love to show mine to somebody who would appreciate it more than people who don't have bikes and already give them praise. and it would be nice to see how original you've made your "Franken-Kat" haha because i originally wanted to make mine a streetfighter or just a "throw together" bike to make it my own. PM me and we can set something up

Comment

Working...
    X