[ATTACH]22809[/ATTACH]
    "Oh I will tag you back !!"

Good!!

Comment

I'm kind of diggin' the paint job.

Comment

Thank you!!

She came like that ...
        Last edited by Major Voltron; 03-26-2012, 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Looks like a sweet ride! Nice to see you have your gear on.
          sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
          2004 Katana 600 - Gone
          2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Yes sir ... Proper riding gear is a must !! I am gonna try to get my learners permit tomarrow morning . Ready to get this adventure started...step by step! Day before yesterday, I manage to go through all the gears getting up to 40 mph .then downshift going back through all the gears to a complete stop... I am learning on my own ..lol

Comment

Best thing you can do ever (yes, gear is important too) is take the beginners riding course through your states Motorcycle Safety Foundation. Especially if you are "teaching yourself". They will help you lay the groundwork for safe riding.

Comment

Trust me i didn't forget about that.. I take that course next month. I am looking coward to that class ...

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Oops forward!!

Comment

Cool bike to begin on. I had a 98 Kat, then a 01 Kat, then a 04 Ninja, and now back to a 02 Kat. I adventured away from the Kat but came back. I have riden several different sportbikes and like the Kat the most. It's a very forgiving bike. Enjoy it and welcome to KR!
                      Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Comment

Good Luck with the bike!

It looks like those are just skateboarding sneakers (forgive me if Im wrong) but you should really look for something that covers the ankles! I wear Timberland work boots. Work boots can be had for cheap @ Walmart. Other than that, nice!

Comment

Thank you guys... Mike z yes those are some nikes. When I the the few extra dollars I am going to get me some boots.

Comment

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
                            Best thing you can do ever (yes, gear is important too) is take the beginners riding course through your states Motorcycle Safety Foundation. Especially if you are "teaching yourself". They will help you lay the groundwork for safe riding.
                            My wife took that class last year, she said the hardest thing was getting used to the cruiser. She has an '04 Katana 600, and says it is MUCH more comfortable. She came away a LOT more confident about riding.
                            sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                            2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                            2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

From what I hear....in the class we use the beul blast .

Comment

Working...
                              X