X

What is Different here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Different here

I have been looking at changing out my gas cap to one that looked alot better. So I found the Vortex one in a book at work. They only listed it to fit the 600 from 2000-2003. I think I will give them an update on what it does fit. Anyway. I went with the sliver on sliver one. You can mix and match any color base with any color top. Anyway here are the pics.

www.mopowersports.com

looks sweet! though it looks gold in the first pic. did you get it to crank?

Comment

Nice...very nice...

Where did you get the camera mount?

Comment

looks nice but do you have to have the bracit on the front of it for it to work

Comment

ho thats what that is!

Comment

Sweeeeet Jimmy. Me likey!
            Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze
              Nice...very nice...

Where did you get the camera mount?
              That is my camera mount everyone. I got the camera mount from www.sportbikecam.com THey only list it to fit the Kat 600 pre and 98 styles. It fits both styles from 89 to present and I told them DUH on that one. I guess I should have included a before and after pic.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

now I know who I can syphon gas from at the Gap!

Nice Jimmah...but what about anodized blue to match your bike?

Comment

It doesnt look bad at all, it looks really good, but I think making it blue to match your bike would be biatchin!!

Comment

Have I mentioned today how bad you suck? Oh, yeah I did on the phone earlier

Looks good man! I think silver was the right choice with the chorme you've got on that bike and considering the blue probably wouldn't have matched your paint right (zukiFred just went through that).
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I realy didn't care fore the one I had.
                      It was a PIA to open..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

speaking of phone calls Jimmy, ur overdue for my call !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
                          Have I mentioned today how bad you suck? Oh, yeah I did on the phone earlier

Looks good man! I think silver was the right choice with the chorme you've got on that bike and considering the blue probably wouldn't have matched your paint right (zukiFred just went through that).

Yeah you did Jim. You are right the blue would not have matched up at all. I have seen the blue one and did not like it. That is why I went with the sliver one. Hey Jim I told you to let me know what you wanted and I will get it for you. It will cost you 43 for the base and 26 for the cap. That is my cost.
                          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I guess I will steal some idea's from this Jimmah!!
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

So no lock ? I can't say I like THAT idea too much . Doesn't LOOK terrible , though .
                              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                              X