X

In Europe...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Europe...

for vacation. Was walking around with my brother in Stockholm when I came across this Kat, nothing special hehe but its pretty similar to my own. Just thought it was kinda cool. Actually a few minutes after seeing this yellow one, someone rode past us on a red kat. Love coming to Europe and seeing all the different cool bikes that we can't get over in the states. A few more weeks here, and in Hungary then I'll be back on my own kat
    Attached Files
    2001 GSX600F

ksts are all over the place....Sweet vac in europe!
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

yeee, I am originally from Hungary but have been living in Florida since I was about 6. I try to go back every other year or so to visit friends and family so, finally got a trip together. I haven't been back with my brother at the same time in over 10 years though so this time it was great that we were able to do it. Sure can't wait to get back home n ride the beast though
      2001 GSX600F

Comment

Hay man, we should ride together sometime. I'm currently In Kuwait but I should be back in the spring sometime. Once I get back I'll be working on my kat along with Crash. I have lots plans for my bike for when I get back (besides riding it)
        I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
        -Unholy m-
        Current project: Un-Katchable
        sigpic

Comment

Right on, sounds good. I'm sure come spring I'll be much more comfortable on it so that sounds good. For now I am staying away from riding with others as I'd like to develop my skills with out trying to 'keep up' with others. (advice from my father and brother) But spring is a ways away and I plan on getting some miles on it until then so hell ya! Looking forward to it.
          2001 GSX600F

Comment

Oh don't worry. I'm still a beginner and I you wouldn't be catching up. If anything you would be waiting for me and my bike to stop overheating.
            I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
            -Unholy m-
            Current project: Un-Katchable
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X