No announcement yet.
X

My New Bike!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh oooh ooh... I saw one of those up at chicago cycle last night and if I had the money I'd have picked one of those up too. I *LLOOVVEE* that color of blue.

My current ride of choice

Comment

Nice looking brand new kat spiral, do you keep it in your room?
      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Love the blue sharp.
        1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Comment

Wow, nice bike. Now take it on the sreet and ride it!!!!!!!!!!
          www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

I had the bike in my living room because the weather was sh@$y when I got it around 35 degrees and wet so the dealer delivered it and of course I had to get the warning stickers off and cut the shovel so I brought it inside .

Comment

Sweet bike love that blue color.
              Kat78

Comment

Decals

Just an update about the decals.I tried to remove the 750 decal first.Started with a little heat and got it to start peeling only thing is it pulled the paint off down to the plastic ! I didnt pull the whole decal off just the very edge so for now I took some superglue and glued the edge back down.So I guess I will have to try to find some kind of decals to put over them instead of removing them .Anybody know any good decal/graphics supplier?

Comment

Dude....don't use a heatgun. Heatguns are bad. Hairdryers are ok on LOW settings.

Here's the easiest and SAFEST solution...

1.Go to the autostore and buy some sticker/decal remover.

2.Spray it on the edges of the decal and let it sit for 2mins. (try not to let it run down the side of the plastics, can be messy)

3. Take a PLASTIC putty knife and start at one corner of the decal and work your way DIAGONALLY across the decal.

4. Once you get the decal started, contine to spray the newly peeled edges of the sticker as you gently scrape away with the flat edge of the putty knife.

Should take no more that 15mins to do both sides.

Comment

there is quite an influx of DSBM 05 750s lately. I think we should get our own section of the board j/k

btw nice bike I should know I have one in the garage.
                    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
                    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
                    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
                    girls = yammah
                    yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

Working...
                    X