X

Part of my ride in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part of my ride in Japan

I just watched this again for the first time since i recorded it last Oct.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH5Ug-J-Zgo"]YouTube - Hyogo - Oct 2010[/ame]

I did the same ride a day earlier on a bike, it was supposed to be a 1hr ride, i did it in 20 min, but there were ZERO cars..was a Hornet 250....but damn....I MISS the roads there right now.... **tear**.....

Same trip , day later, +30C, after soaking in Hot springs at random stops alond the way ( having a free, public hostspring foot bath after 3 hrs riding = bliss)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywNtJLKxrhw&feature=related"]YouTube - Slow and Lazy[/ame]
    Last edited by vco123; 05-03-2011, 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks like a good road when its less traveled...what type of car were u in

Still cant get over driving on the wrong side lol!

Thanks for posting!
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

That would be the correct side of the road, thank you
      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

iirc it was a Toyota "Ipsum" my Brother in laws car.

yea, when we went by car it was a long weekend that weekend, was crazy busy. On the bike it was a much different story. Pretty nice roads to have 5-10 min away from urban life there. The trip around Awaji island (and the 5+ Km tunnels through Kobe, with Hornet 250 rental that actually had a pretty SICK sounding exhaust on it almost redlining at 18k rpm especially) was another awesome day. Best riding i've ever done.

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
        Looks like a good road when its less traveled...what type of car were u in

Still cant get over driving on the wrong side lol!

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Wow.. i wish i was back in Japan .. it was a blast..

Comment

what part were you in ? Mainly the Osaka/Kobe area, thinking of touring down through the islands and ferry rides to hop along down to Okinawa next time i go....should be an interesting week....
            Last edited by vco123; 05-04-2011, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X