X

big bikes at the gap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bikes at the gap

I've seen a lot of videos of bikes running the gap, but it's not too often I see the big bikes giving it a go. I thought it was kinda neat.
    01000010 01101001 01101100 01101100 01111001 01000010 01100001 01100100 01000001 01110011 01110011

That guy needs a sportbike...

...or something that can lean more than 15 degrees before scraping the ground.

Those guys must really, really have to watch their entry speeds.

Comment

Was that the Goldwing video ? I still have both parts of that saved on my computer . Kinda interesting .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Most amusing to listen to... count the grinds...

=-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

YIKES

One of those scrapes will lead to their going down, I am amazed to see them handle so well, but imagine the stress on those tires!

I'm amazed they don't go sliding off into on-coming traffic, Kudos to those fellas.
          My sig is boring.

Comment

Tires? HELL, all the stress on those huge machines. I have seen where the floorboards were draging and then dug in and pitched the bike hard. I thought that was going to happen to that guy twice.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

We saw a fair amount of wings, dressers and generally big cruisers and choppers at the rally. They'll get in there and tear it up as best they can.some will put along others run it at a pretty decent pace.

Cant see the vid now at work, but i'll watch it tonite..

Comment

Just so everyone can see my run again
                From the CROT to the over look.

From the over look to the CROT
                www.mopowersports.com

Comment

That boy has some guts and some skills..even if his lines were off here and there; he's got that 'wing rockin !!

Those grinds just went right through me though

Comment

Ask tdr what he had to go through when he went all the way from west to east on the busa.Thats why his name is Iron Butt
                    sigpic

Comment

I betcha a Vulcan can do that too. Just wait till next rally...Range and I will film our run thru the Dragon. 8)

(don't worry Range... I'll edit the part where you hit the grass again)

Comment

and we'll edit the part w/ the vulcans and put the Kats back in the scene

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                          I betcha a KAT can do that too. Just wait till next rally...Range and I will film our run thru the Dragon. 8)

(don't worry Range... I'll edit the part where you hit the grass again)
                          Read Carefully.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cruisers get a bum rap. I think alot of people underestimate that cornering ability of some cruisers
                            Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                              Cruisers get a bum rap. I think alot of people underestimate that cornering ability of some cruisers
                              I don't really think its the bikes ability to corner. I think its just that most cruiser don't get ridden like that. They are bought and rode for different reason than sport bikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X