poster bikes for KR..56K beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poster bikes for KR..56K beware

How does it sound, pre98 and 98+ poster bikes
    Let the competition begin. I am not one to seperate the two LOL but I think some pics of the best pre98 Kat's and 98+ kat's are a must. Along with the big Kat's and original Kat's, Newoublie and Mojoe where are those pics? some good ones of your Kat's.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Here you go!!

Just a few i have Thom,if you need more,i am sure i can come up with some.
    Attached Files
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

this was precowl
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

What is this, a post a picture of your bike thread?

Comment

I don't have as many as I should have....but here are some of the better ones.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

That last one is awesome Mojoe

Comment

Well, yes and no, it is a competition to see who loves their kat the most. Of course ne-oublie has thee original kat locked in for the most part.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                That last one is awesome Mojoe
                thanks jp...appreciate the compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                  Well, yes and no, it is a competition to see who loves their kat the most. Of course ne-oublie has thee original kat locked in for the most part.
                  now that is not a very fair competition. i don't think you can determine who loves their kat just by a picture and how good a bike looks.
                  think of it this way....i have seen some real cute babies in my time.....and some so ugly that they could be a poster child for birth control.....but it doesn't mean one mother has more love for her child than the other does

Comment

Ne-oublie would win my all time favorite kat HANDS DOWN....just needs a colour change!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                      Ne-oublie would win my all time favorite kat HANDS DOWN....just needs a colour change!
                      Not this winter,Range,but certainly next,will be posting for ideas nearer the time.

Comment

Im sure all the KOTM winners might have a thing or two to say about this competition too

Comment

2002 TillerKat!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                            Im sure all the KOTM winners might have a thing or two to say about this competition too
                            Hey,lets not get into the whole 'F' series thing again.

Comment

Welp I'm outta this "competition".
                              KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X