Clear All

• a bit of rash

pics say it all:

tim
    Attached Files

a bit of rash.
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok Tim who was this person? We know it was not you. Glad that it was not worse than that.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

gear gear gear gear.......
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
          Ok Tim who was this person? We know it was not you. Glad that it was not worse than that.
          it was posted on a local board - i don't know him. it's a kat, so i reposted for the obvious reasons.

tim

Comment

Leathers!?!?!?
            Try pants!!!!

Comment

Damn I'd be nervous taking that corner that hard in leathers with all those leaves on the road let a lone shorts.

Maybe that's a drier climate where he is but I dread coming upon a patch of leaves mid corner this time of year up here.

I wonder what he'll be wearing next time he goes out for a ride?
              Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by trinc
                Originally posted by HS2020
                it was posted on a local board - i don't know him. it's a kat, so i reposted for the obvious reasons.

tim
                Great. Now all the riders in Portland will associate Kats with this kinda crap.

BTW, way to lock your elbows buddy.

Comment

well i thiunk he might have been showing off for the camera or trying to... i knwo i scraped my feet this weekend and it scared the crap out of me.
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

seeing lots of people in shorts these days here in socal. people think its hot and wear the shorts, but its the other people we needs to think about. saw a rider crashed on the freeway on friday, 4pm traffic time, tshirt and shorts. must of been splitting and got sandwiched, legs and stomach back all road rashed up. Felt sorry for the guy, but damn, ask for the burns w/ shorts and tshirt during that time.
                    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                      well i thiunk he might have been showing off for the camera or trying to...
                      That was my first though also.

After riding in full leathers, i feel naked if i just wear my jeans. Can't imagine riding in shorts, t-shirt. maybe for a quick jaunt up-town, but definatly not for a railing photo shoot. too many things can go wrong.

Comment

Bejesus... Between me looking at the first pic (body leaning the wrong way) and the last pic (anybody else notice it appears he already has a serious scar in his leg going down around the ankle, implying past surgery), all I could do was wince...

Pain is the ultimate teacher. It's why we don't rest our hands on the stove very often any more...

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Can you say skin graft?
                          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

notice how the bike "cantilevered" off the peg.....

His position is so wrong....no wonder he crashed.

Probably not even his bike....but if it is...I bet it was fairly new, and he didn't have us to help him learn.

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
                              Can you say skin graft?
                              Can you say, dumbass !!

Comment

Working...
                              X