Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally made it to the Dragon this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally made it to the Dragon this year

    Hate I couldn't make the rally, but I made it the next weekend. Lucky me, It started raining when I hit the 4th curve from the resort..... Had a ball anyway!
    http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Or...o=1425&pc=2214
    Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

  • #2
    Im glad to see you had on your gear, so many people post pics of themselves in in t-shirts and sneaks. Then the whole thread gets off track.

    Glad you had a great time, even if it rained. Hoping to find my way down there sometime before the end of the season.
    Originally posted by arsenic
    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, gotta have the gear on. People I work with always ask me "Why are you wearing all that? It's not cold outside" I just tell them the concrete doesn't care how cold or hot it is. I don't expect to fall, but I plan for the fall just in case. Now if I could just find some inexpensive riding boots that feel good.....
      Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

      Comment


      • #4
        clean looking kat. really love looking at that one

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bigat06 View Post
          Yeah, gotta have the gear on. People I work with always ask me "Why are you wearing all that? It's not cold outside" I just tell them the concrete doesn't care how cold or hot it is. I don't expect to fall, but I plan for the fall just in case. Now if I could just find some inexpensive riding boots that feel good.....

          Exactly, but I tell them "sweat washes off, road rash doesn't"
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.








          Comment


          • #6
            People around here never ask me...they just take it as another weird thing the town hippie does and leave it at that. I don't blame them.


            "A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by zuma View Post
              People around here never ask me...they just take it as another weird thing the town hippie does and leave it at that. I don't blame them.
              Typical nonconformist hippie stuff...dressing like it's winter all summer long. It's funny that people make out like it is so unbelieveable that we wear gear to protect us just in case. Better to have and not need than to need and not have (like a bullet resistant vest).

              Zuma, I say we can just keep being "weird". Glad you surgery went well just don't rush the recovery. You'll be back to playing in no time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jday240 View Post
                Better to have and not need than to need and not have (like a bullet resistant vest).
                or condoms
                -1990 Suzuki Katana GSXF1100
                -2007 BMW 335xi (Retired )
                -2008 Audi S5
                -2010 Land Rover Range Rover

                Comment


                • #9
                  Down here in New Zealand probably 90-95% of riders have all the gears on...we have a real good attitude towards the safety side of things...better safe than sorry...
                  ATGATT...All The Gear-All The Time!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 1100Kat View Post
                    or condoms

                    Very true, sir.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X