X

Duff daddy would love this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duff daddy would love this!

Hey guys (and gals...) Here are some pix of my '90 600...It started out red with these hideous blue/purple/splatter painted stripes...
    I then was inspired when I saw a dude riding around on a gixxer AMA replica
    So this is the result...

I rattle canned the whole thing...I wasn't about to waste time spending the money on decent paint when I knew I would dump this thing...

That was actually done by the Uhual truck...Damn!

I want to get the whole thing covered in sponser decals...I am making a rear cover out of fiberglass, I am taking the rear fender off, and I am getting a wider rear wheel off of a newer katana or sv650...
    Screw whales, Save the titties!

very nice, that is the actual replica bike lol, there is a guy on ebay that sells sticks he is from pa, i cant think of his name BUT if you feel like doing a seach on him on ebay for like motorcycle stickers and you seea guy from pa, pm him and ask him you can get the same kit that i have here is a picture of everything that you get, and he will change the gsxr sticker for you

Comment

post an pic of you 2!!!!

Comment

...And the corona Jacket?

I would post a pic, but I can't get the avatar running...Just 'cuz I have a girl's name, don't expect to see a hot chick...Sorry to get any one's hopes up!!
        Damn dude, if you are selling the Coronatana, then I guess mine's the new Kat Riders Coronatana then?
        I was thinking about taking the AL*STARE logo to a local printing shop and changing to to say KEL*LY in the same style logo...You don't have any more info on the ALSTARE decal sets? The only ones I saw were the British Dudes stuff, and he wanted like 50 bucks and a million years shipping time to cross the pond. I got the corona decals from Nags for like ten bucks, and I just put the Sparkys on two days ago, they were like five...I also want to put some tiny Scuderia Ferrari badges on the front fenders-I used to work at a Ferrari shop.
        Are you selling the Corona Jacket too?

Comment

Wow. For rattle can, that is good, Love the checkered part!

I would say you got a great result!
          My sig is boring.

Comment

Duffy's bike has a brother!

Nicely done w/ the transformation!

Comment

Thanks!!!The Checkers were an absolute b*tch to hand cut (from masking tape) and paint...I have yet to finish the lime wedges, they have a white dot and other detail. I need to find a close up photo of those!!!
              I need to get a new chain, bigger sprocket and the wider rear wheel...I am also thinking about putting the turn signals in the taillights...

Comment

looks good kelly like i said b4, depending on where you are, i could hook you up with a good paint job, and do it quite cheep in exchange for word of mouth of bike painting ..... the alstare, color rite has the exact colors if you wanna make it riht, thats what i was gonna do this spring b4 summer but seeing as im poor witth a bike that doesnt run.... yea i didnt do it

Comment

Working...
                X