X

Video From 11 Sept 05(56K Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video From 11 Sept 05(56K Beware)

Here is the video from my ride on Sunday with Katana Bob and JB. Please right click and save as on the links. Thanks and enjoy the videos.

Here is the one with out music
    www.mopowersports.com

thanks Jimmie those are great. definitely a great learning tool.

Comment

Jimmy, cant wait to see our ride, downloading now!
      sigpic
      Jamee Brown
      (256) 829-0829
      Hazel Green, AL

Comment

Not a problem you two. Need to come over here so we can watch it on the BIG SCREEN.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Just say when. I wanna see the one of you guys doing that ride at full speed too

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
            Not a problem you too. Need to come over here so we can watch it on the BIG SCREEN.
            Can I come too ?

Comment

Swing by and pick me up when you come through .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Nice vid looks like you guys had a good ride.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I am off tonight Bob. Come on over and we can watch the videos. I will have to find the tapes of us at full speed. I do not think I taped over them but hey you never know. I think I still have the Gap video tape around here some where.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I saw the gap one but the other one the vids had been removed. I'll call you later.

Comment

Hey I seriously want to go next time. Im not that far away!!! Let me know!!!!!!!!! ANytime on the weekends!!!

It looks like you all had a good time!!!!!!!!!
                      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blkpitbull
                        Hey I seriously want to go next time. Im not that far away!!! Let me know!!!!!!!!! ANytime on the weekends!!!

Shoot me your number and next time we go out I will give you a shout. I am working this saturday and sunday so no riding for me. BP if you get the chance come down to Cycle Gear in Rivergate and see me.
                        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

cool vids... how did you get them in slow motion like that?
                          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
                            Originally posted by blkpitbull

Shoot me your number and next time we go out I will give you a shout. I am working this saturday and sunday so no riding for me. BP if you get the chance come down to Cycle Gear in Rivergate and see me.

I gave Bob my cell number and I definately wana go. So you work at cycle gear on the weekends???? I may swing down saturday if so!!!
                            Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope I work there full time. I am the Asst Mgr there. I am just there this weekend. I usually get a sunday off here and there.
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X