X

the kitty that could!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the kitty that could!!

so my girl has been begging me to teach her how to ride.. good thing is as soon as she learns i can get a new bike and she will have the kat. so we weant to this church parking lot that is pretty big. She did awsome! Better than i ever though she would. she even got it in third gear. Now we just need a bigger lot. well it was gettting about time to head home she pulled to where we were standing, stopped, leaned over too far and down she weant. she thought i was gonna flip but like i told her its gonna happen! and i was so excited about her doing so good i didnt care. but here are a few pics that i took.
    Attached Files
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

My wife's been asking me to teach her but she wants to wait until we can buy her a bike. I told her that she should learn on mine first because if she drops it right now while I am working on fixing it up I won't get mad.....I'll just buy more parts
    Former Marine 3/97-3/01
    MOS 0161 Semper FI!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Woodmysta View Post
      My wife's been asking me to teach her but she wants to wait until we can buy her a bike. I told her that she should learn on mine first because if she drops it right now while I am working on fixing it up I won't get mad.....I'll just buy more parts
      same here.. do it now while its got the cracked rhino linerd plastics lol.
      www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

I am trying to convince her that if she gets over the fear of dropping mine then she will be fine and i will will be comfortable getting her one.
        Former Marine 3/97-3/01
        MOS 0161 Semper FI!
        sigpic

Comment

exactly! now that shes done it i think she will pick up on it even faster. im not one to ride 2up so im really pushin for her to learn. she gets she likes riding passenger but shes bored at bike nights and so forth. but i think with her learning that she will enjoy it even more. she hasnt shut up about it all day lol..
          www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Well I think sir you are good to go!
            Former Marine 3/97-3/01
            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Woodmysta View Post
              I am trying to convince her that if she gets over the fear of dropping mine then she will be fine and i will will be comfortable getting her one.
              you should let her sit on it then push her over! there you go fears gone lol she done drop it so no more worries lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheelnPit View Post
                you should let her sit on it then push her over! there you go fears gone lol she done drop it so no more worries lol
                good point
                sigpic

Comment

When Lisa was learning to ride it wasn't the dropping of the bike that concerned her, it was the knowledge that if the bike was going down... chances are she would be too.

When she was taking MSF, she said she dropped the bike once, during a low-speed turn and stop. I said "You didn't tell me you fell".

"I didn't. I just felt it going over so I stood up".

You can do that on a Rebel if you're 5' 11".
                  Ever since that, she is certain her bike will be a cruiser. Something very low to the ground. Her sister has a V Star Custom that she hasn't ridden in about three years, sitting in the garage. Trying to work out a friendly family payment plan.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                    When Lisa was learning to ride it wasn't the dropping of the bike that concerned her, it was the knowledge that if the bike was going down... chances are she would be too.

When she was taking MSF, she said she dropped the bike once, during a low-speed turn and stop. I said "You didn't tell me you fell".

"I didn't. I just felt it going over so I stood up".

You can do that on a Rebel if you're 5' 11".
                    Ever since that, she is certain her bike will be a cruiser. Something very low to the ground. Her sister has a V Star Custom that she hasn't ridden in about three years, sitting in the garage. Trying to work out a friendly family payment plan.
                    yeah i think im going to put the stock shock back on the kat and see if that helps her out anymore.
                    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Lucky, hopefully when I get some riding time in my girlfriend will show interest in wanting to get her endorsment and if her friend gets hers hopefully that will persuade her too
                      Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

Comment

Working...
                      X