X

2006 R6 REAL PIC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 R6 REAL PIC!

Wow, I must admit, itīs a really cool little machine!!! And I see that the Gixxer exhaust liked in Yamaha!

Action pic:

Spy pics:

PICSSSS!!!!

Damn that shovel sticks out far !!! I love the front end, definatley looks mean !

How soon will it be before the rest of the big 4 start going to the short exhausts

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
      How soon will it be before the rest of the big 4 start going to the short exhausts
      Me thinks as soon as they figure out not everyone wants their package roasted in hot weather...
      Kawasaki did it on the ER-6N already (belly exhaust), similar to the buells.

MAS - Gracias!

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Man! Can you picture that thing in Black and Silver??!!! Wicked!!!
        sigpic

Comment

The paint job in the first picture makes it look a little dated if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by AkBigN
            The paint job in the first picture makes it look a little dated if you ask me.
            I agree.

However, I think that's one of the reasons I dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
              Originally posted by WildKat
              Me thinks as soon as they figure out not everyone wants their package roasted in hot weather...
              Kawasaki did it on the ER-6N already (belly exhaust), similar to the buells.

MAS - Gracias!

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              + 1!! And I have heard that the new ZX10R would have the same way, low exhaust.
              PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Looks great in blue!!
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Its a nice bike for sure, But I am not really diggin the style. I have always thought the front section looked to wimpy.

I'd much rather have a new CBR or GSXR
                  I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

dont like the red and white at all
                    Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

it's alright... front end reminds me of some kind of bug/insect though.
                      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Pretty sweet looking. I don't think I like the exhaust at all tho .
                        2002 R1
                        Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

The first thing I thought was how terrible the red & white looks...

The blue looks nice!

Are there any performance advantages to a short exhaust besides most likely less weight?

Comment

Originally posted by midqetsex
                            Are there any performance advantages to a short exhaust besides most likely less weight?
                            Better mass centralization (more of the weight closer to the center of mass makes the bike even easier to rotate around a point).

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Can't buy the red/white one if you carry a passenger... NO REAR PEGS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X