Guess what I saw in the parking garage at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I saw in the parking garage at work

Forgive the camera phone pics...

The black one was on the 3rd floor and the blue/white kat was on the 2nd floor, I parked right beside the black one. Ive seen them both ride out of the garage before but never seem to be able to find out who they are since the office building I work at is rather large and I dont know everyone in the other offices and companies there...but I thought it was pretty cool to have 2 kats in the same building as me.

I left a business card on the black kat before about KR, but don't think he has signed up yet. I'll leave one on the blue/white kat tomorrow.

That's it Keep pimpin the site!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

That black Yosh looks nice. I see Kats all the time at/around work including some pre-98's.

Comment

I bet people who see you think you are scoping things out for the big booooost

Comment

Re: Guess what I saw in the parking garage at work

Originally posted by WildKat

I left a business card on the black kat before about KR, but don't think he has signed up yet. I'll leave one on the blue/white kat tomorrow.

I've seen a few kats that are at the same Jr. College I'm at. Where can I get som eof those KatRider cards you were talking about?

Comment

We dont have officialy sanctioned KR business cards yet. I just took the KR logo and printed up some basic cards w/ the logo and site address.

Yeah there are a bunch of bikes at my work and Im always going out over lunch to check em out.. fortunatley I know all the security guards

Comment

I never saw a katana in RI at all when I owned mine. Now that I sold it I see them all the time. Go figure!
              Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Wasn't me .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Way to go Matt!! Way to pimp the site!!!

Those buisness cards would have really come in handy for that Tony dude, my sister and I met at Wal-Mart. (He's a got a pre 98)
                  KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                    I never saw a katana in RI at all when I owned mine. Now that I sold it I see them all the time. Go figure!

There's a guy in one of the other buildings where I work with a '96 kat. I spoke with him before and he has heard of this site. I don't know if he's a member. I have seen a few other kats. One in Tiverton, Middletown, and North Kingstown. It's good the see them out and about. Thought I was the only one for a while.
                    Submariners do it deeper

Comment

I see the guy who bought my katana occasionally. He ries around NK all the time. Its a black 99 kat 600
                      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaO215
                        maybe you jinxed them or something?

Comment

Re: Guess what I saw in the parking garage at work

Originally posted by WildKat
                          The blue one definitely needs a dose of KR, still has the shovel and warning stickers! 8)

Comment

Yeah the blue actually rode past me in the parking garage not too long ago, while I was putting on my helmet.. dude didnt even stop and say hi or talk bikes for a few minutes!!!!

Well, tha'st PA residents for ya

Comment

How rude of him

I would ride by you too

Way to go, pimp the site!!!!
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                              X