X

what yall think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what yall think?

I have been debating getting smoke frnt turn signals for some time now. I think I have found a better choice (for me). Check out the signals, I really like how they turned out. What do yall think?! Btw im gonna post a pic of my F3 clipons and master cylinder cause someone( i dont remember who) was asking to see them awhile a[img=http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3564/bik42ix.th.jpg]go......

blinkers.
    [img=http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5328/bik34mu.th.jpg]
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh one more....lol

[img=http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7964/bik62et.th.jpg]
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice idea, and definately something different !! Nice job !!! What did you use over the signals ?

I like this shot alot !!

Comment

Lol I laid down to get that one!!!!

I took the blinkers out and taped off the part I wanted to keep orange and sprayed the rest flat. I really like it and the blinkers function just as well. I just didnt like how BIG they were. Im thinking of molding them in this winter so that they flow and you wont see the gap....

Comment

last one, promise.....

[img=http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/540/bik53zg.th.jpg]

Comment

This is why every person is unique and an individual. I know you want an honest opinion. Sorry bro, I don't like it. But I say the hell with me, if you like it that's all that matter's. A+ for unique. 8)
            RayJRed !!!

Comment

Wow! Don't know what else to say other than...... your Kats got an "Orange Nipples"
              PAUL
              93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

I think they go along with the general theme of the bike and I like your Creativity.

Do something about those brakes "I don't like the Gold" and you should have a completed Masterpiece.

Excellent Job!
                Why bother doing anything if you cannot
                "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

one more idea, get some of the mesh you can overlay your headlight next, havent used the stuff personally but i guess it doesnt restrict your lighting all that much

Comment

Originally posted by seqx34
                    "Orange Nipples"

I thought the same thing.

A+ for effort! They don't look that bad... but I think clear turns would tie in better with the front headlight and look quite good. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by rayjred
                      This is why every person is unique and an individual. I know you want an honest opinion. Sorry bro, I don't like it. But I say the hell with me, if you like it that's all that matter's. A+ for unique. 8)
                      Thanks man, for the honesty. Thats cool though, Its a never ending cycle so it may be all together different next spring. Who khows!!!

Comment

thanks for the comments, like or dislike. I had brainstormed for along time about what to do about those and thats what I come up with. I can say I was the first (that I know of). So if some people start doing it, remember who was the first baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by seqx34

Wow! Don't know what else to say other than...... your Kats got an "Orange Nipples"

They are sexy arent they?!?!?! go ahead I know you want to touch them.........

Comment

Originally posted by kahluamud
                            I think they go along with the general theme of the bike and I like your Creativity.

Do something about those brakes "I don't like the Gold" and you should have a completed Masterpiece.

Excellent Job!
                            Great Idea on the brake rotors. Ive never thought about painting those. LOL Ive just about painted everything else black that I could......look lol

Comment

I personally am a BIG fan of Flat Black. I even contemplated with that color. Looks great!!!! Molding them in will look pretty sweet too!
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X